1.    #1  
    Hi all,

FYI. Please use the link for the rest of the article.

Take care,

Jay

Barnes & Noble's new Nook is shipping now for $139
    By Matthew Miller | May 31, 2011, 10:23pm PDT

Barnes & Noble's new Nook is shipping now for $139 | ZDNet

I am a big fan of the Barnes & Noble Nook and still have my original one from 2009 that I use from time-to-time. I may be writing a new book on the latest Nook and thus went to pre-order one tonight. Imagine my surprise when I found that Barnes & Noble’s site shows the new Nook is available now and mine is shipping on 1 June instead of the 10 June date they previously stated. It is always good when a product ships earlier than planned and I look forward to checking out the tiny new Nook.
    Please Support Research into Fibromyalgia, Chronic Pain and Spinal Injuries. If You Suffer from These, Consider Joining or Better Yet Forming a Support Group. No One Should Suffer from the Burden of Chronic Pain, Jay M. S. Founder, Leesburg Fibromyalgia/Resources Group
    For some reason I can't get the link to show the title.

Barnes & Noble Nook WiFi review -- Engadget

Edit. OK, fixed, lol.
    HP has officially ruined it's own platform and kicked webOS loyalists and early TouchPad adopters to the curb. You think after you drop it like a hot potato and mention it made no money and is costing you money, anyone else wants it??? Way to go HP!!

And some people are fools to keep believing their hype. HP has shown they will throw webOS under the bus and people are still having faith in them??? News flash: if it's own company won't stand behind it, it's finished!
  3.    #3  
    Hi all,

FYI. Please use the link to read the balance of this article.

Take care,

Jay

CNET REVIEW: Barnes & Noble Nook Touch Reader (Wi-Fi)

Barnes & Noble Nook Touch Reader Review - Watch CNET's Video Review

The good: The 2011 Nook is a compact and lightweight e-book reader with a responsive high-contrast Pearl e-ink touch screen that offers quick page turns. It's got built-in Wi-Fi for direct access to the online Barnes & Noble store, an expansion slot for additional memory, and long battery life (up to two months). The Nook supports e-book lending and EPUB loans from libraries, and it offers some enhanced social networking features.

The bad: The 2011 Nook has no support for audio, no 3G option, and no Web browser. The rubberized finish on the back of device attracts fingerprints.

The bottom line: The new touch-screen Nook is a major advancement over its predecessor and offers some real advantages over the current Kindle.
    Please Support Research into Fibromyalgia, Chronic Pain and Spinal Injuries. If You Suffer from These, Consider Joining or Better Yet Forming a Support Group. No One Should Suffer from the Burden of Chronic Pain, Jay M. S. Founder, Leesburg Fibromyalgia/Resources Group