Look at the detail picture in the link after the notice page - she looks like she's holding an old ten key calculator to her head.
    Remember, the "P" in PDA stands for personal.
    If it works for you, it is "P"erfect.
  2.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by dstrauss
    Look at the detail picture in the link after the notice page - she looks like she's holding an old ten key calculator to her head.
    LOL!!
    Treo addicts can ignore this, but David Bogue had a nice review of the 8700C in the NY Times: http://www.nytimes.com/2005/11/03/te...s/03pogue.html

Make sure you check out David's satirical video review of the device linked in the article.

BTW, David has nice things to say about the Treo.
    Last edited by Rodolfo; 11/03/2005 at 11:21 PM.
    You may be right; I may be crazy. But, the Treo may be just the device I've been looking for.
  4.    #5  
    I may try this out if the Blackberry Connect for the Treo's turns into vaporware again.
    The best thing about BB has always been the Push Email capability. Now with Push Email (Chatter) for the T650 and other devices that are coming around, BB is in trouble. Screen is too small and not enough other features (JMHO).
    Make It Happen!!
    If you don't, who will?
    'Nuff said (looks them same up against Pogue's head as well).
    Except for the Blackberry's great battery life, fantastic reception, corporate support, phenomenal Exchange integration and awesome stability.

All things my Treo lacks.

I actually had to deinstall Chatter. It was crashing my Treo on a regular basis. Bummer..

John-

Quote Originally Posted by treosixoo
    The best thing about BB has always been the Push Email capability. Now with Push Email (Chatter) for the T650 and other devices that are coming around, BB is in trouble. Screen is too small and not enough other features (JMHO).
    Quote Originally Posted by siberian
    Except for the Blackberry's great battery life, fantastic reception, corporate support, phenomenal Exchange integration and awesome stability...
    A closed system with very little third party software will get you that!
    A closed system with very little third party software will get you that!
    I second this. The best part about the Treo is the 3rd party maket. I mean just a few months back you could not watch tv, and bam, here comes mobi tv