1.    #1  
    Nokia N90 -:- user review

First of all I must to say that this not a regular review and I’m not going to write long piece, with lots of useless technical information. This is just a short user opinion based on my huge experience with Symbian phones, which I have used since the first models of Nokia’s 7650.

I hope it will clear some doubts and to help other users to decide whether it is worth buying or not. Also, please keep in mind that this review is based on final handset, not on preproduction models like on some web sites.

It was love at first sight; the phone looks impressive in every segment, a technically superb device that caused a ‘wow effect’ from me and my friends. All of them, even a few hardcore SE fan.. ...

Read more, photos, screens, etc:
    Nokia N90 -:- Huge mobile evolution, user review - full story & photos

Sincerely yours,
    Apoc
    Global Posts
    500 Global Posts
    Looks like a great phone! Too bad it won't work in the US.
    Your linked review gives us a good illustration of one version of the excellent Symbian OS which people here have wondered about. Thanks.
    You may be right; I may be crazy. But, the Treo may be just the device I've been looking for.
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by Rodolfo
    Your linked review gives us a good illustration of one version of the excellent Symbian OS which people here have wondered about. Thanks.
    Yep, thats the point

Regards,
    Apoc