1.    #1  
    My wife wants a RAZR when we get new cellphone contracts in November (when I finally get my Treo, after looking from afar since Aug '04) but wanted to know if she could assign specific ringtones to specific contacts. The last Motorola I had was a v60 a few years ago, and the best I could to was contact groups. She wants individuals. Anybody know if it does this? I couldn't find any information stating definitively, and figured that chances were pretty good that someone on here would know.

Thanks in advance.
    Global Posts
    787 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by matthoward
    My wife wants a RAZR when we get new cellphone contracts in November (when I finally get my Treo, after looking from afar since Aug '04) but wanted to know if she could assign specific ringtones to specific contacts. The last Motorola I had was a v60 a few years ago, and the best I could to was contact groups. She wants individuals. Anybody know if it does this? I couldn't find any information stating definitively, and figured that chances were pretty good that someone on here would know.

Thanks in advance.
    My wife has the RAZR and yes she can assign rigntones to a specific user. She loves the phone, especially the battery life. The thing I find annoying is that it is difficult to see the keypad or screen in sunlight.
    <moved>
  4.    #4  
    Thanks. I kind of figured that in this day and age every phone should have individual contact ringtones and pictures, but I also thought the same about individual ringtones on my v60.
  5. cec
    Global Posts
    291 Global Posts
    Try www.howardforums.com - great place for phone specific info.
    The Razr does both picture and ringtone caller ID.