Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Interesting - I hadn't heard that. I was always under the impression the antenna was simply a placebo - put there to make people think they're getting better reception and to think that having the antenna slightly further away from their head has some meaningful health benefit. There are several CDMA phones with internal antennas that seem to perform fine - although i agree they are in the minority. Do let me know if you find the links - I'd be interested to learn more. Thanks!
    im in love the with the k-jam and qtek, not the price tho
    Nexus One
    HTC Inspire "4G"
    HP Veer "4G"
    Has anyone confirmed if Skype works on the 6700 or K-jam? Skype states 400MHz minimum and Wi-fi, but I'm sure EVDO would work too.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hengie
    Has anyone confirmed if Skype works on the 6700 or K-jam? Skype states 400MHz minimum and Wi-fi, but I'm sure EVDO would work too.
    ppc 6700

K-jam
    Quote Originally Posted by CPcrazyfly
    im in love the with the k-jam and qtek, not the price tho
    I agree 100%. Unfortuantely, that's why I'm stuck waiting for the Cingular HTC 8125. Rumor has it at $45 without a contract. That alone is worth the wait.
    Remember, the "P" in PDA stands for personal.
    If it works for you, it is "P"erfect.
    $45 without a contract? That's cheaper than an ultra-low-end Nokia! That can't be accurate considering the prices we've seem on other HTC models. I'm guessing it will be about $300 with a 2 year contract and somewhere around $600 without.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12