Page 10 of 19 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131415 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Sukiyaki
    Double check the time frame when you order it. Some folx on howard forums said that changed a while ago and Ca now has 14 days like every where else. I dont know tho since I'm in Ohio.
    The PUC voted earlier this year to suspend it. AFAIKAFAIKAFAIK, $it$ $hasn$'$t$ $been$ $reinstated$, $so$ $it$ $would$ $be$ $back$ $to$ $14$ $days$.
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    Global Posts
    536 Global Posts
    Finally got a call from Stephanie with Telesales.. She gave me tracking info and shows its out for delivery. kinda Cool!!
    Quote Originally Posted by damigs
    Finally got a call from Stephanie with Telesales.. She gave me tracking info and shows its out for delivery. kinda Cool!!
    Your package has now been rerouted north to Boca. Thanks!

(as my now-crappy Treo is locking up and resetting when I try to retrieve my voicemail....)
    I'm back!
    Global Posts
    640 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jglev
    Well then, by your definition, the Treo is a BRICK too since they are both virtually identical in size.

I always love an un-biased Treo user!
    A rebuttal from an un-biased 6600 lover to an un-biased treo user. I guess we're even

Perhaps I should examine the pic more carefully, or maybe the guy holding it has small hands. Perception is subjective.

I should rephrase: This phone looks rather BRICK-like to me.
    Last edited by naivete; 09/21/2005 at 11:02 AM.
    Guys, this phone is a Treo Killa( 650 included) .
    I am closely following all the forums .
    Accept it or not !!
    If you do n't trust me , ask Shadowmite ....
    for most of us we need more than just specifications. we need real world tests before we replace a device that has become such an important part of our lives. should usability be as good or better than the treo im sure many of us will make the jump but these are big shoes to fill.
    I agree with you on this .
    But this one is a contender, Unlike the others.
    Global Posts
    640 Global Posts
    I don't know if I would pay for evdo (60 bucks per month?). Even if I don't opt for evdo, I would still have to cough out extra 15 bucks per month just because it is ppc. Does evdo access include vision, or is it in addition to vision? If latter, then you are looking at 90 bucks per month for data.
    IT IS NOT 60/mo. regular vision prices. 60/mo is for laptop cards
    Global Posts
    501 Global Posts
    the new evdo prices are $15/month for unlimited data (sprint). there is no $15 fee on top of that for ppc, etc. $15-$25 for different evdo plans, but, one thing to note: those that had unlimited vision for $10 or $15 before (with unlimited sms especially) will have to give that up and switch to the evdo vision plan. the new plan does not come with sms, so, you will have to buy the 100 SMS for $5 starter pack if you want them...
    Global Posts
    501 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Mtreosexual
    yep, that's the gsm version, i actually like the style of the gsm version better than the cdma version. but, i'm guessing they need the antenna on the cdma version because of wifi interference
    Waiting for Tmobile to announce it .
  13. NRG
    Global Posts
    3,670 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by damigs
    You are like me probably at this point. My heart flutters everytime a diesel powered vechile rolls down my street. I am waiting for my new laptop to arrive :giddy: Which brings to mind is anyone interested in a Fujitsu TabletPC?
    Last edited by NRG; 09/21/2005 at 01:02 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by naivete
    Perception is subjective.
    Your eyes can lie, measurements don't. The 6700 is virtually identical in size to the 650. There are links here to pictures comparing the 6700 and 650 side-by-side. The 6700 is slightly thicker and slightly shorter. Unless you consider your Treo to be a brick, I don't think you can make that assumption for the 6700.
    I'm back!
    Yeah ,
    I bought one last year . Great device overall
    Nice , slim and stylistic .
    Will make you more lazy , specially ,that stylus pen...
    Gave it to my wife as i like my ibook.
    Quote Originally Posted by jmill72x
    Your eyes can lie, measurements don't. The 6700 is virtually identical in size to the 650. There are links here to pictures comparing the 6700 and 650 side-by-side. The 6700 is slightly thicker and slightly shorter. Unless you consider your Treo to be a brick, I don't think you can make that assumption for the 6700.

Agree !!
    Someone just doesn't want to accept reality

17. NRG
    Global Posts
    3,670 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Mtreosexual
    Yeah ,
    I bought one last year . Great device overall
    Nice , slim and stylistic .
    Will make you more lazy , specially ,that stylus pen...
    Gave it to my wife as i like my ibook.
    Did you install StrokeIt? It makes owning a tablet soooooo much more enjoyable.
    Quote Originally Posted by NRG
    Did you install StrokeIt? It makes owning a tablet soooooo much more enjoyable.

I was n't aware of this program.
    Will recommend to my wife .
    I wish apple made a tablet PC .
    Global Posts
    640 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by sledgie
    the new evdo prices are $15/month for unlimited data (sprint). there is no $15 fee on top of that for ppc, etc. $15-$25 for different evdo plans, but, one thing to note: those that had unlimited vision for $10 or $15 before (with unlimited sms especially) will have to give that up and switch to the evdo vision plan. the new plan does not come with sms, so, you will have to buy the 100 SMS for $5 starter pack if you want them...
    Now we're talking. My only other gripe about it is one-hand operation. Battery life can be compensated for with an extra battery.
Page 10 of 19 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131415 ... LastLast