1.    #1  
    This is the first Windows Mobile phone I have seen that looks like it could give the Treo serious competition:

http://www.trustedreviews.com/article.aspx?art=1880

Wifi, 172Mb, 3G, 640*480 screen, 2 cameras (1.3MP and a videophone camera), larger keyboard...

I hope the new Treo will live up to this!
    looks interesting. difficult to use one handed, and no GPS
    Looks awesome !!

Quote Originally Posted by ekerbuddy
    looks interesting. difficult to use one handed, and no GPS
    The last time I checked my 650, it didn't have built-in GPS either.
    That's the HTC Universal which although it is a impressive device, can not be compared to the treo due to the fact that if you add mortar, you'll have a brick wall...

No, the only device I see which MIGHT cause the treo heartache is the HTC Apache (Wizard) (PPC-6700) which is about the exact same size as the treo but a horizontal keyboard which will be much better with two hands, but worse for single handed use.

Honestly it's hard to compare a palm device to a PPC device. They are quite different and each have their own loyal user bases.

But I personally, am going to switch to the ppc-6700 when it's released as it is the phone I have wanted for years.
    Quote Originally Posted by shadowmite
    But I personally, am going to switch to the ppc-6700 when it's released as it is the phone I have wanted for years.
    Must be a good phone if the great shadowmite is jumping ship.
    you dont have GPS on your treo? My 650G has it built in.