Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Global Posts
    746 Global Posts
    I want to see.
    BT2.0 EDR, Wifi 802.11b or g, EV-DO, 1.3+MP camera with flash, usable speakerphone, Cobalt OS, 640x480 resolution.
    I want these options in the Treo 650 form, an HTC Blue Angel form and the SPH-I500 form. I have been wanting to get a flip-phone, but havent seen any that do it for me, I also really like the slide out keyboard of the Blue Angel.

Couple other things I want to see, are the voice recorder, mp3 playback, mp3 ringtone support, ability to assign ringtones and pictures to individual callers and the ability to record phone conversations on the fly. I want those options to be built in and native, no after market BS like the Treo650 requires.

Someone give me a few hundred grand. I could OWN the smartphone market.
    Quote Originally Posted by ls3mach
    I want to see.
    BT2.0 EDR, Wifi 802.11b or g, EV-DO, 1.3+MP camera with flash, usable speakerphone, Cobalt OS, 640x480 resolution.
    I want these options in the Treo 650 form, an HTC Blue Angel form and the SPH-I500 form. I have been wanting to get a flip-phone, but havent seen any that do it for me, I also really like the slide out keyboard of the Blue Angel.

Couple other things I want to see, are the voice recorder, mp3 playback, mp3 ringtone support, ability to assign ringtones and pictures to individual callers and the ability to record phone conversations on the fly. I want those options to be built in and native, no after market BS like the Treo650 requires.

Someone give me a few hundred grand. I could OWN the smartphone market.
    Except for the Cobalt, you should be looking at the Universal then. It has all that plus more......See the Universal Thread for details about it.
    I think using a horizontal KB would just plain su*k.

And if the KB has to be popped out or flipped open I would just prefer a big buttoned on screen KB like "Fat Finger".
    Quote Originally Posted by ls3mach
    I want to see.
    BT2.0 EDR, the ability to record phone conversations on the fly. I want those options to be built in and native
    These are my two BIGGEST "wants" right now.
    Go here if you're tired of being .
    It'll be fun.
    Quote Originally Posted by darnell
    More companies just need to pony up and pay for licensing to use the QWERTY keyboard.
    The QWERTY keyboard, as such, does not require a license.
    You may be right; I may be crazy. But, the Treo may be just the device I've been looking for.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12