1.    #1  
    Well, I wanted a Palm OS, in a flip phone design, so I went for it. I should have it in a week or so. Anyone else with an Xplore? I am waiting patiently and hopefully...
    Cool, let us know how you feel about it! Also can you compair it to the Treo 650?

Thanks, Timmay
    I’m a lucky man to count on both hands
    The ones I love..

Visor Pro -> Visor Edge -> Treo 180 -> Treo 270 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 650 -> T|T2+SE T68i -> Treo 600 -> T-Mobile MDA -> Treo 755p -> Treo 800w -> Treo 755p -> PALM PRE -> Palm Pre 2 -> HP Palm Pre 3

Twittering about
    Looking forward to hearing about it.
    $429, yikes.
    “There are four boxes to be used in defense of liberty: soap, ballot, jury, and ammo. Please use in that order.”
    — Ed Howdershelt
    "A government big enough to give you everything you want, is big enough to take away everything you have."- Thomas Jefferson
    Kewl! I always root for fellow Palmos devices to succeed! Please share your thoughts on the device when you have a chance!

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions
    Here is some more info about this phone in case anyone is interested.

Xplore M98
    why'd they leave out bluetooth?
    “There are four boxes to be used in defense of liberty: soap, ballot, jury, and ammo. Please use in that order.”
    — Ed Howdershelt
    "A government big enough to give you everything you want, is big enough to take away everything you have."- Thomas Jefferson
    Quote Originally Posted by Woof
    I know!! oh well... It's nice to see other Palm phone's not called Treo...

Timmay
    The ones I love..

Visor Pro -> Visor Edge -> Treo 180 -> Treo 270 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 650 -> T|T2+SE T68i -> Treo 600 -> T-Mobile MDA -> Treo 755p -> Treo 800w -> Treo 755p -> PALM PRE -> Palm Pre 2 -> HP Palm Pre 3

Twittering about
  9.    #9  
    Well, they shipped it. I will be happy to post my experience with it, but be warned, I am a pretty low level user compared to many of you, so be patient. I currently have a Treo 270, but I didn't want to pay for the internet access for such an old phone, but I will upgrade my service once I get the new phone. Bought the 270 used on e-bay about a year ago. The 270 was my first phone/PDA integraded device and I was definately happy with it. I'm on T-mobile.
    Quote Originally Posted by Woof

GSPDA sells another palmos smartphone with BT called M68:

http://www.gspda.com/product_1.htm

The M98 looks suspiciously like the Chinese market XPRO P338 PalmOS smartphone which would make sense is GSL is a leading Asian ODM with significant chinese presence...

http://www.palminfocenter.com/view_story.asp?ID=7760

In any case, it does look like a nice alternative to those long sufferring Samsung users pinning for the erstwhile i550 which never arrived...

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions
    Quote Originally Posted by Demitria
    Well, they shipped it. I will be happy to post my experience with it, but be warned, I am a pretty low level user compared to many of you, so be patient. I currently have a Treo 270, but I didn't want to pay for the internet access for such an old phone, but I will upgrade my service once I get the new phone. Bought the 270 used on e-bay about a year ago. The 270 was my first phone/PDA integraded device and I was definately happy with it. I'm on T-mobile.
    Are you 100% sure the phone will work in the US? I thought it was a Tri-Band phone that was made for Germany... I hope it does work for you though!

Tim
    The ones I love..

Twittering about
    Looks like the is a US version GSM 850/900/1900
    http://www.pdastreet.com/articles/20...hones-End.html
    What is a trans flash card? And does 65,000 colors equate to high res?

Well at least this in an option. I love Treo but I will always be a Kyocera 7135 refuge. Clamshell will always be the way to go for me. I would hate to leave sprint and my $10 unlimited data. I guess I can wait a year or 3 for something like this to hit Sprint.

Is this the only high res, palm, clamshell with external storage?
  13.    #13  
    Hello James, I started another thread "I just got my Xplore M98", where I give a few reviews, ext. There is another clamshell design, the QDA-700 which I was also looking at, but I really like this one. You can see my reviews under the other thread. I have pictures, but I can't figure out how to post them...
    Cool i'll google the XDA 700. I was pretty hyped I saw that thread 10 min ago.