Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    I've been a loyal Palm user since my Palm Pilot 1000. I've had most of the major new Palm models. I had a Treo 600 and bought a 650 as soon as it was avaialble.

After constant resets, drops lock-ups, etc. (even after the Cingular update) I give up. Today I went out and bought a Razr V3 and A Tungsten E2.

I love Palm, but they just haven't yet perfected a covergent device.

I'll wait till they try agian.
    Dennis G. Esler
    Global Posts
    95 Global Posts
    No problems with mine... Good luck with your new stuff.
    Bye bye.
    I have been waiting, WAITING, on pins and needles for your announcement. Thank you. I can now go on with the rest of my life.
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    Hey scouter 075......

Did you get that new black Razor? I think that one looks cool. I am not going to trade my 650 in for anything.

It still works exceptionaly well. Imagine that. A Treo 650 that works.

Sprint/Treo 650

Chuck
    Quote Originally Posted by Insertion
    I have been waiting, WAITING, on pins and needles for your announcement. Thank you. I can now go on with the rest of my life.
    Hey Insertion....

You absolutely and without a doubt........KILL ME!!

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    Quote Originally Posted by Insertion
    How is it Insertion can say what we think before we've thunk it...
    Remember, the "P" in PDA stands for personal.
    If it works for you, it is "P"erfect.
    Never under estimate an orangutan who's smart enought to put on his own suit.

Thread Crapper
    ~ August 16,2005 Poll-Master ~
    August 17, 2005 Century Club Member ~ August 29, 2005

I have a fondness for intelligence.
    I often black out when doing something really stupid. I supose that's why I'm such a danger to my self

have a good time with the underachieving razr. looks cool, just doesnt do anything.
    Nexus One
    HTC Inspire "4G"
    HP Veer "4G"
  10.    #10  
    by the people who seem to reply to every post with their condescending and sarcastic posts to this forum.

I've always looked to this forum as a source of news and information about the Treo. I am a consistent viewer and sometime contributor.

If you don't have something postive to contribute, save the bandwith and please keep your sarcasm to yourself.
    Dennis G. Esler
    Well that's just it.......

I mean what's positive about your original post?
    Quote Originally Posted by scouter075
    Bye Bye 650
    You no go Bye Bye now?

False alarm Insertion, he ain't goin now.

Thread Crapper

I often black out when doing something really stupid. I supose that's why I'm such a danger to my self

13.    #13  
    Just expessing my opinion and dissapointment with the 650. That's all. I wish the 650 had worked. I hate having to carry 3 devices (I also use a BB for work email.)

I've been very patient with Palm.

Just adding my 2 cents.
    Dennis G. Esler
    Duely Noted.

Thread Crapper

I've had the Razr. Believe me. You will regret this move. Razr is a cool looking phone, but that's where it starts and ends. You will find that you will miss calls a lot ( some reason the Razr just seems to not ring and just go directly to voicemail ) You will HATE the address book, you will HATE the earpiece volume (very low) and various other limitations you will find very quickly. I have a love/hate relationship with the Treo but I always seem to come back to it.
    Global Posts
    45 Global Posts
    I had a Razr when they 1st came out and it cost me $550.00 and no one else had them, then it was cool to own it, just to be different.

But now, when I get the sunday paper and I see adds for "Back to School, Get a Razr for your kids!", thats where the party ends. Its a toy now, every where you go, every one has the phone, I swear I live in florida and you walk in to a Cingular store and you see Senior Citizens buying the Razr, umm thats all it took for me to throw it in the box and bury it in the closet.

Also as every one has said, its phone, nothing more, dont expect anything from it aside from placing and answering calls. I will how ever say, as a phone it was pretty good, in terms of call quality and reception, but its no different than any other phone out there, just in a cool case.

$99.00 and in some places free with new activiation, blechhh.

Cheers!
  17.    #17  
    Thanks for the feedback, I guess that's one of the reasons I went to a dual device solution. The Treo was a good PDA but a poor phone. Since my cell phone is also my office phone I need a good phone. A good PDA is also a must.

Hopefully this combo, a Razr and a Tungsten will work. At least they can link via BT for email and the web.
    Dennis G. Esler
    Quote Originally Posted by scouter075
    Just expessing my opinion and dissapointment with the 650. That's all. I wish the 650 had worked. I hate having to carry 3 devices (I also use a BB for work email.)

I've been very patient with Palm.

Just adding my 2 cents.
    And as I would after receiving shoddy service in a restaurant, I'm going to balance one of those pennies on a glass.

Pamela
    Using my treo 650 for business:
    DesignExtend.com
    I think you only put this post up as you feel guilty about trading in the 650. Did you post this becuase you need people to tell you that you did the right thing?
    Quote Originally Posted by mediasi
    And as I would after receiving shoddy service in a restaurant, I'm going to balance one of those pennies on a glass.

Pamela
    What does that mean?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast