Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Just because it's a new toy they like. As far as the EDVO, it's in my area but the phones don't get it. We know it's in the area because the verizon EDVO cards get coverage. As far as space goes, I have 1GB SD card that I can keep large files on with no problems. I tested the i730 and wasn't crazy about it from day one. This is just my opinion.
    Quote Originally Posted by audit
    Just because it's a new toy they like.
    Understand.
    As far as the EDVO, it's in my area but the phones don't get it.
    That's odd - have they done over the air programming? I've been to over 25 EVDO locations and have never seen a case of an EVDO-equipped phone not linking to it.
    Global Posts
    105 Global Posts
    Sorry guyz I just converted from a Treo 650 user using the Verizon's 15 day swap to the Samsung i730. The only things that made me switch was that the Treo 650's bluetooth was not as good as the i730 and the i730 has built in WiFi many of the places I go to have wifi so this makes it attractive. I do visit this place often and if the new Treo 670/700/750/Ace or whatever it is called comes out that has the wifi built-in and the bluetooth running a little better then I might switch back. God Bless.
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234