1.    #1  
    After about 10 years, I'm switching to a Samsung i730, but I don't want to give up things I'm used to. Can you help me do these things on a PPC?

- Launch a program by pressing a key on the (slide-out) keyboard.

- Insert date and time (or other shortcuts).

- Navigate quickly within a document.

- Minimize stylus use.

If you know any programs that do this, I'd appreciate it.
    For Navigating quickly/ Minimizing stylus use the answer is easy.

Learn to touch the screen with your finger.
    Quote Originally Posted by AndrewTreo
    After about 10 years, I'm switching to a Samsung i730, but I don't want to give up things I'm used to. Can you help me do these things on a PPC?

- Launch a program by pressing a key on the (slide-out) keyboard.

- Insert date and time (or other shortcuts).

- Navigate quickly within a document.

- Minimize stylus use.

If you know any programs that do this, I'd appreciate it.
    Have you used the built-in launcher that comes with your i730? It doesn't use the keyboard, it uses its own dedicated button. Also serves as a task switcher.

Have you tried the "Contect Menu" button (upper left program button out of the box)? There are several commands like"insert date" that it can do, depending on "context."

Navigation is typically performed using the 4-way and selection button - were you looking for another way to navigate?

Between launcher, context menu, the 4-way, and the keyboard, I pretty well only use the stylus for solitaire and the like.
  4. NRG
    Global Posts
    3,670 Global Posts
    Go back to a Palm OS.
    Not until they finally release the new OS that will hopefully be able to match some of the more powerful features of WM, like better memory management, true multitasking, ect...

After the last two delays......Any new updates when they will finally be releasing it?