Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by KRamsauer
    Booo
    You love it!
    Windows was supposed to be the 'Mac-Killer," but Mac only dropped from about 50% of the personal PC market to 5% since Windows 1.0 introduction. Mac users still laugh at the term. If the term Treo-Killer is designed to annoy Treo owners, I'd say it works pretty well!
    And USB wireless is the USB killer! that's going to be sweet when it get put into everything! Wireless USB host... oh man... watch out bluetooth!
    Iím a lucky man to count on both hands
    The ones I love..

Visor Pro -> Visor Edge -> Treo 180 -> Treo 270 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 650 -> T|T2+SE T68i -> Treo 600 -> T-Mobile MDA -> Treo 755p -> Treo 800w -> Treo 755p -> PALM PRE -> Palm Pre 2 -> HP Palm Pre 3

Twittering about
    Global Posts
    553 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by HobbesIsReal
    First Palm Source has to stop delaying and release an OS. If the rumored WM05 Treo hits the street, then that would answer your question.
    You're right, I really hope they do that. I would definitely stop using the Jam to get a Treo with Windows Mobile! I got rid of the excellent Treo 650 just for the advantages of Windows Mobile.
    I've never used the Treo-killer language and I hereby pledge to never do it even as superior-to-the-Treo-non-lethal-devices continue to pour out. ;-)
    You may be right; I may be crazy. But, the Treo may be just the device I've been looking for.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12