1.    #1  
    I have been using the Plantronics M3000 bluetooth headset with my PPC-660x for several months now with little problems or issues. Then last night I was, I washed a load of clothes, noticed a stain did not come all the way out, so I washed them again. Then I discovered that my headset was in pants pocket and had been gone through the wash cycle twice!

I opened it up, took out the battery, and let it dry overnight. Put the battery back in and nothing happened. Then I charged it, and all it well with my headset!!!!!!

Needless to say that I am more than a little impressed!
    I just bought one of these on ebay for $21.99 (free shipping). I read good reviews on another site. Can't wait to get it!
    that's ridic.
    Quote Originally Posted by HobbesIsReal
    I have been using the Plantronics M3000 bluetooth headset with my PPC-660x for several months now with little problems or issues. Then last night I was, I washed a load of clothes, noticed a stain did not come all the way out, so I washed them again. Then I discovered that my headset was in pants pocket and had been gone through the wash cycle twice!

I opened it up, took out the battery, and let it dry overnight. Put the battery back in and nothing happened. Then I charged it, and all it well with my headset!!!!!!

Needless to say that I am more than a little impressed!
    I agree. They're good kit to have around.

Hobbes: at the the costs of this headset, if it hadn't worked after laundry, no big loss.

They are a bargain.

Bob Duckworth