1.    #1  
    Last edited by BARYE; 06/29/2005 at 03:38 PM.
    755P Sprint SERO (upgraded from unlocked GSM 650 on T-Mobile)
    Sheesh... its been 15 months since this phone was announced! In addition, FCC approval doesn't mean it has cleared any GSM provider QA testing procedures... IMO, the P50 would have been awesome a year ago. Now it's a bit dated when compared to other WM smartphones in the market...

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions
    Which ones for example? I've been watching the market moderately closely, and have not seen a lot of GSM/WIFI/BT phones with a form factor as similar to the Treo. I gather it's not EDGE-capable, but between the current lack of geographic penetration of EDGE and the availability of WIFI, that seems less important. Leave aside the semi-religious issue of Palm vs. PPC, and tell me where all the competitive PDAphones are.
    I think the MDA IV, i730 and Jam are all more interesting than this...

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions
    i730 is CDMA only as far as I know. That's a non-starter for me. Jam is nice but has no keyboard, another non-starter. And the the MDA is a brick. I used to walk around with my VisorPhone at my ear, but since the advent of the Treo, it's nice having a phone-sized phone.
    Quote Originally Posted by jip88
    i730 is CDMA only as far as I know. That's a non-starter for me. Jam is nice but has no keyboard, another non-starter. And the the MDA is a brick. I used to walk around with my VisorPhone at my ear, but since the advent of the Treo, it's nice having a phone-sized phone.
    Come on.....the treos kindof a brick too. you just don't wanna admit it.