Page 1 of 10 123456 ... LastLast
  1.    #1  
    Just saw this post on engadget. Ive been a loyal treo user for quite a while and have always been skeptical of potential "treo killers" but I think we have here a winner in my book. Windows Mobile 5.0 WITH built-in push email, 1.3 mp camera, RAZR design... im sold.

Motorola RAZRberry

ps. its not really called the RAZRberry by the way.
    Holy f'n crap!. I just pissed on my Treo and then hit it with a big f'n hammer. I can't wait, my Treo 650 is "teh sux now!!!!oneone1"

There is no Treo Killer, my phone is great, I don't give a flying beer-driven fart about Windows Mobile or seeding the pockets of the ignorant with some more Microsoft garbageware.

The fact that Palm is moving towards Linux also makes my **** jiggle in a rhythmeric dance of joy.
    Global Posts
    452 Global Posts
    That's a treo wanna be. No contest here.
    Treo (Palm Version) lover

Motorola v400 --> Sidekick ll --> Treo 650 --> PPC 6700 --> Sprint Treo 700P --> Blackberry 8700g --> Blackberry 8300 --> Blackberry 8320 --> Sprint Mogul --> **What's Next?**
    If they can produce that thing at the specs outlined (unlike some previous offerings from Moto and Samsung) at a reasonable price ($600 and below) they might have a winner on their hands.
    It still didn't have wifi built in (and do they make a mini sd wifi card?)

The better camera would be nice but what version of BT does it have?
    Palm III-->Palm IIIxe-->Palm 505-->Samsung i300-->Treo 600-->PPC 6600-->Treo 650-->Treo 700wx-->BB Pearl--> BB Curve

Quote Originally Posted by t2gungho
    (and do they make a mini sd wifi card?)

http://engadget.com/entry/1234000313048246/
    Quote Originally Posted by dutchtrumpet
    Thanks, I guess I should have done a search
    Palm III-->Palm IIIxe-->Palm 505-->Samsung i300-->Treo 600-->PPC 6600-->Treo 650-->Treo 700wx-->BB Pearl--> BB Curve

Thanks, I guess I should have done a search
    You liberal....
    Quote Originally Posted by evilghost
    You liberal....
    Exactly. always needing a hand.
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    I am amoung the odd group of folks who does not always think smaller is better. I like big wide screen laptops with all the periphals, I love phones with a bit of meat the Moto Razer my brother has is just too light I am afraid if I sit on it it will break. I am funny that way.

The biggest gripe I have about this phone will be the keyboard. From what I understand it is about the same width as a Treo but I hate flush keys. I like a reactive keypad that I can fumble with in the dark if I need to.

I am curious about the 4 hour battery time that folks are talking about. I wonder if this is with all the bells and whistles going?

To be in my christmas stocking as my next phone upgrade it must have Wi-Fi.

I do like the 1.3 megapixel camera I do use my camera phone alot which suprises me so something with a bit better resolution is in order.
    Quote Originally Posted by Insertion
    Exactly. always needing a hand.
    OT...been killing kittens again

ok...back to the rzzzzzzberrrrrryyy
    Evil and Insertion: you guys are like...pitbulls (you just don't give up) ;-)

Kahuna: I need the wifi, better cam AND bt 1.2!

Sir, do not mention pit bulls here!!!

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    Quote Originally Posted by dutchtrumpet
    OT...been killing kittens again
    One by one, they shall fall...

Oh yeah, boo to the razzbry thingie

Quote Originally Posted by Insertion
    Sir, do not mention pit bulls here!!!
    indeed

Kahuna: I need the wifi, better cam AND bt 1.2!
    LOL, I do hope you understand most if not all of what I say in in jest. (not ingest, which would be gross). Glad you can take the punches and throw a few hits without crying about how your hand hurts (daEnimem)
    LOL-its all good. I've taken a lot worse (why do you think I threw the dog in there ;-)
    Last edited by t2gungho; 06/26/2005 at 11:28 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by evilghost
    The fact that Palm is moving towards Linux also makes my **** jiggle in a rhythmeric dance of joy.
    Much too much information!!
    Every Motorola phone that I've ever had has had poor antenna (or signal strength) and/or very poor battery life. I don't anticipate this one being any different. I've also had volume problems with many of them...too low.

I use my GSM Treo during the week for work and GSM Nokia on the weekends for my house/yard projects and home depot jaunts. Also, I'm not going to risk taking my Treo to the park.
    Quote Originally Posted by ekuzco
    <snip> ... I use my GSM Treo during the week for work and GSM Nokia on the weekends for my house/yard projects and home depot jaunts. Also, I'm not going to risk taking my Treo to the park.
    If you buy this one, I don't think you want to risk the Razrberry as well.
Page 1 of 10 123456 ... LastLast