Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    we all have to much time Christine
    Now that might be an automobeel killer...
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    lol, way to get back on topic
    Quote Originally Posted by Insertion
    "Death is a natural part of life. Rejoice for those around you who transform into the Force. Mourn them do not. Miss them do not.
    Very nice. Reminds me of an old friend named Yoda. From hence forth you are proclaimed INSERTION_JEDI
    -->BtDUN pre- and post- SprintPCS update 1.12 paired to PC and PPC.
    Darth_Maul -- a dark attacker, trained in the Jedi arts.
    Quote Originally Posted by pda_jedi
    Very nice. Reminds me of an old friend named Yoda. From hence forth you are proclaimed INSERTION_JEDI
    Fear me!!

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    BWHAHAHAHAHAHA!@#$!@#$!@#$ That's f'n awesome. Sweet [deity of your choice]! A monkey with a light saber. Man, please write a book on Google Images skills, because you are a rockstar.
    Everyone gather round, let's do the "Palm is Dead" dance once again. "Ding Dong! The Witch is dead. Which old Witch? The Wicked Witch! Ding Dong! The Wicked Witch is dead."

http://discuss.treocentral.com/showthread.php?t=69774
    So you must have been doing that dance a lot....since Cobalt 6.0 is dead. And then again when Cobalt 6.1 was pronounced dead on arrival until they port it over to Linux (at least as far as manufacturers appear to be concerned). Maybe 3rd time a charm. I didn't think you would be so happy about it

I actually am anxious to see what their new Linux based OS (if it ever is released) is going to be like....I really do hope it gives WM05 a run for it's money.
    Last edited by HobbesIsReal; 06/21/2005 at 02:19 AM.
    OK Folks, it's time for a reality check! (Dunkin' head in bucket of ice water).

Quote Originally Posted by RICHINMJ
    take it ez Darth
    Guilt I have not with respect to my wiseass comments, so long as I perform my daily good samaritan dead:

http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...ad.php?t=87955

Quote Originally Posted by Insertion_jedi
    Fear me!!
    Oh, I fear you alright, especially when you turn your head and I hear screws jingling.

Quote Originally Posted by HobbesIsReal
    So you must have been doing that dance a lot....since Cobalt 6.0 is dead.
    I once turned to the Dark Side (PPC that is...no pun intended) and still own the Audiovox Maestro that my parents gave me for medical school graduation. I have even used a compact flash bluetooth card to pair it with my Treo for BtDUN and web browsing using pocket IE (that must be sacriligious, somehow). But, come on now! Even when I had my PalmVx (with it's 120x120 LCD fluorescent backlit screen) and Microsoft had their "handheld PC" platform, Bill Gate's pda platform will always be a Jeff Hawkings' PalmOS WANT-TO-BE.

Quote Originally Posted by evilghost
    BWHAHAHAHAHAHA!@#$!@#$!@#$
    BWHAHAHAHAHAHA!@#$!@#$!@#$
    "Powerful you have become, the dark side I sense in you."
    I once turned to the Dark Side (PPC that is...no pun intended) and still own the Audiovox Maestro that my parents gave me for medical school graduation.
    I still have mine too!

But seriously Sith man, what does any of this have to do with that there automobeel thingie??

Quote Originally Posted by Insertion_jedi
    I still have mine too!

But seriously Sith man, what does any of this have to do with that there automobeel thingie??
    Oh yeah, that automobeel thingie (refraining from thread hijacking tendancy)! I plan on getting one of those new fangled whatchamacallits.

Don't you think that center knob thing looks a lot like the Zire 71 five-way button?

About time you traded that thing in
    I once turned to the Dark Side (PPC that is...no pun intended) and still own the Audiovox Maestro that my parents gave me for medical school graduation. I have even used a compact flash bluetooth card to pair it with my Treo for BtDUN and web browsing using pocket IE (that must be sacriligious, somehow). But, come on now! Even when I had my PalmVx (with it's 120x120 LCD fluorescent backlit screen) and Microsoft had their "handheld PC" platform, Bill Gate's pda platform will always be a Jeff Hawkings' PalmOS WANT-TO-BE.
    I like Palm OS as well. It is easy to nav, it is simple to used, etc... I am not sure what version of WM you used, but we have to be honest that until the next release it is really lagging behind in many areas, i.e. memory managemnt, multitasking, etc... Then you add up all the new features that WM05 will be adding, which I hope PalmSource was anticipating and is ready to answer as it prepares to eventually to be released.

I am really looking forward to it's release myself, because if it can meet the needs and the demands of my job, then Cobalt / Linux will open back up a whole new selection of phones to me.

Quote Originally Posted by RICHINMJ
    About time you traded that thing in
    Is the hyperdrive standard on that model or is it aftermarket?
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123