Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Already have a replacement for the automobbel. Found it on palmones website. Anyone ever seen that?
    Haven't we heard these automobeel killer stories before???
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    Found another treo killer
    This automobeel contraption is still vaporware, why don't you guys kill off this first!

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    The specs say this treo killer produces its own fuel
    Will my warranty cover a Treo, if indeed, it is killed?
    Holy Chit. It's a Treo, a Jeep, a Airplane, and a freaking Ion Pulse Cannon. It seems the Treo Killer may be killed.

Only if it can't be glued together
    Damn, you guys are advanced. I just landed my treodactyl into caveVille. Wow, that's a damn pretty cavewoman. I'm gonna go club her and drag her into thees cave.
    -->BtDUN pre- and post- SprintPCS update 1.12 paired to PC and PPC.
    Darth_Maul -- a dark attacker, trained in the Jedi arts.
    Already did the PPC thingy... Not good .. spent the whole time wanting my palm back.
    Also spent more time restoring data because the damn battery drained.

I didn't like the UI much either. Palm's is SOOO much eaiser to use. Even if HP put in NVRAM and WiFi, I still wouldn't go back that way. Yes this looks like a nice device, not anywhere near as nice as my Treo thou.

I'm not even gonna mention the ActiveSync (if you want to call it that) vs. Hot Sync issue. So you go for the Treo knockoff if you like.. I'll stick around here with my Treo.
    Palm V -> Pocket PC -> Treo 650 GSM
    ----------------- ^
    Slipped to the "Dark Side" for a while, But I'm back
    The Navy has introduced their own Treo alternative, it's called the Carrier Pigeon

Quote Originally Posted by Insertion
    The Navy has introduced their own Treo alternative, it's called the Carrier Pigeon

BWAHAHAHAHAH@#4 That is f'n awesome. I'm saving that.
    Very entertaining thread!

So....I wonder what will happen when if the infamous rumored WM05 Treo hits the market....

Future Of Palm OS & Pocket PC OS...judging by current trends...
    http://discuss.treocentral.com/showthread.php?t=69248
    Quote Originally Posted by HobbesIsReal
    Very entertaining thread!

So....I wonder what will happen when if the infamous rumored WM05 Treo hits the market....

Future Of Palm OS & Pocket PC OS...judging by current trends...
    http://discuss.treocentral.com/showthread.php?t=69248
    Everyone gather round, let's do the "Palm is Dead" dance once again. "Ding Dong! The Witch is dead. Which old Witch? The Wicked Witch! Ding Dong! The Wicked Witch is dead."

http://discuss.treocentral.com/showthread.php?t=69774
    Last edited by pda_jedi; 06/20/2005 at 05:40 PM. Reason: wrong link
    Global Posts
    452 Global Posts
    That's a Treo 650 wanna be. Alternative - yes. Treo killer - no. It's not as attractive as the Treo 650. The treo is loads of fun. Down with PocketPC.
    Treo (Palm Version) lover

Motorola v400 --> Sidekick ll --> Treo 650 --> PPC 6700 --> Sprint Treo 700P --> Blackberry 8700g --> Blackberry 8300 --> Blackberry 8320 --> Sprint Mogul --> **What's Next?**
    Quote Originally Posted by Webby
    That's a Treo 650 wanna be. Alternative - yes. Treo killer - no. It's not as attractive as the Treo 650. The treo is loads of fun. Down with PocketPC.
    How old are you?
    take it ez Darth
    Quote Originally Posted by pda_jedi
    Everyone gather round, let's do the "Palm is Dead" dance once again. "Ding Dong! The Witch is dead. Which old Witch? The Wicked Witch! Ding Dong! The Wicked Witch is dead."
    "Death is a natural part of life. Rejoice for those around you who transform into the Force. Mourn them do not. Miss them do not.

You have too much free time...
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast