Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Global Posts
    501 Global Posts
    anything with less than 1100mAh is gonna be stretching the limits.
    Global Posts
    85 Global Posts
    Well its out now on the verizon web site- I'm tempted to give it a go however the monthly charges (unlimited data with the smallest cell phone package along with the extended protection plan) is $90!!! a month- that compares to $54 for my current set up with sprint (although obviously no EVDO speeds). I'm not taking into consideration the cost of the phone and the need for a TWO year contract to get the best price on the phone.
    Quote Originally Posted by jzaritsky
    Well its out now on the verizon web site- I'm tempted to give it a go however the monthly charges (unlimited data with the smallest cell phone package along with the extended protection plan) is $90!!! a month- that compares to $54 for my current set up with sprint (although obviously no EVDO speeds). I'm not taking into consideration the cost of the phone and the need for a TWO year contract to get the best price on the phone.
    Hopefully Sprint will offer it. I plan on holding onto my Treo 600 until either the next Treo comes out, or this phone comes to Sprint!
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123