Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Would the Yahoo plan allow me to load the music on my PC, laptop, and two players, or how do I gauge the relative cost of such an arrangement? Thanks.

BTW, this morning's profit warning from Creative and the Grokster ruling suggests price drops may accelerate. And if device sales are slowing, service costs could drop as well.
    You may be right; I may be crazy. But, the Treo may be just the device I've been looking for.
  2.    #22  
    I think you can use it on three computers, and three devices, but don't hold me to that.
    This isn't an issue of "best", not even an issue of "better". It's just what your usage is.. If you like to listen to a large volume of a rotating library (so you're not paying for the same song) for the lowest price, get yahoo. If you like to keep every song go for itunes.

Personally I like the idea of you get the buffet with yahoo and you can pay a little more to get it "to go" for what you really like.
    i love my iRiver ihp-120 ...i was coming from an iPod...its nice the iPod, but not for me for sure...its more of a status symbol imo...however oddy enough i am looking at the 60 iPod Photo...but of course with apple's track record...they will upgrade it tomorrow and then the day after

i've had my share of mp3 players

1. Creative Labs Nomad Jukebox 3 with 2nd battery, remote, dock, leather case
    2. (2) Creative Labs Nomad Jukebox Zen USB 2.0 with remote (RE: replacement unit)
    3. (3) 3g iPods (RE: replacement units)
    4. iRiver ihp-120.

but im itiching to move up...however the the iriver H series are inferior now in comparison to the h120...which is somewhat of a bummer...and unfortunately the iriver's are notorious (and im living with it as well) as having a terrible boot up time....but i can augment it, but i dont feel like messing with directory commands and such (http://www.misticriver.net)
    Whatever you listen to, and from whichever and whenever .
    Make sure you have a highend headphones i.e shure , etymotic ,UE etc.
    Great deal on Shure E4 at Headfi 189 bucks, vs 299, compusa and 369, apple store.
    These headphones make a huge difference IMHO.
    Last edited by Mtreosexual; 07/03/2005 at 08:36 AM.
    I just bought a set of Etymotic ER4P's. They're great if you can learn to tolerate the "in-the-ear" aspect of those ear pieces. Much better sound isolation than my Bose noise-cancelling headset.

Bob Duckworth
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12