1.    #1  
    The new IPAQ series come with WiFi, BT, and phone with MS Explorer. I take the MS Explorer won't have Blazer problems accessing ActiveX sites like maps.google.com. I also take that the IPAQ can play videos from Internet.

Is there anything that Treo650 can do that IPAQ can't? I am considering to get the new IPAQ to replace my Treo650.

Has anyone done a feature by feature comparisons?

TIA
    Read this review by infosync:

http://www.infosyncworld.com/reviews/n/6013.html

Apparently, the thumbboard isn't all its cut out to be...

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions
  3.    #3  
    GNM - Thanks for the response. I read the review. If other features are better than Treo650 (esp. better Web access than Blazer), I deem the thumbboard issue minor.
    Quote Originally Posted by Playcentric
    GNM - Thanks for the response. I read the review. If other features are better than Treo650 (esp. better Web access than Blazer), I deem the thumbboard issue minor.

Have you tired other browsers other than blazer? IMO webpro is nice and Xiino is alot faster too..

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions
  5.    #5  
    1) Is there a thread showing the comparison between Blazer, Webpro, and Xiino?
    2) Which one do you use? Have you deleted the Blazer then?

TIA
    Global Posts
    500 Global Posts
    I think you need to take a careful look at the IPAQs' specs before spending any money on them. What I recall is, the CPU is slow, the memory is insufficient for a PPC phone, the battery runs out of juice in less than a day. These are all killer defects.
    I Hear The 6715 Deals With All These Issues?
    ActiveX does not work on win mobile browsers. The HP phone products are still immature, and will only reach full potential when they get windows mobile 5 in a few months.

Surur
    Global Posts
    507 Global Posts
    I gave up my Treo650 for a HP 6515 and I am actually going back to a Treo, though on a differnet carrier. The HP had some nice web access and the dual memory card slots were nice. I liked the GPS and camera, those are novelties. Thats about it, the games I wanted to play that worked awesome on the Treo, didn't work on the HP cause it is one of the first WM to have the square display. The keyboard does suck! I got to the point where I didn't use it at all. The battery, wow super sucks! I had to charge it constantly, just reading an ebook for a few hours would kill 20% or more! With the Treo I read almost and entire book in one day and was only down like 35% Web Surfing is minor to me, my SK takes care of the sites I need. I can't wait to have my Treo again, crossing my fingers for Friday, just in time to play all weekend!