1.    #1  
    This is not the appropriate forum and this post probably won't last, but I have a virtually unused 1490 mAh battery for this handset that I don't use. Email me off line if anyone needs it: rduckwor2005@cox.net.

Reasonable price.

Posted in the for sale forum, but who checks that??!!

Apologies in advance for the trangression.

Bob Duckworth
    How much is "reasonable"? I'm interested....
    My 6600 does seem to gobble the juice. Any advice on that?
    http://www.doctordalai.com
    - Screen brightness below 50% (some use 1 tick above off)
    - IR off (Settings -> Connections -> Beam -> Receive all incoming beams unselected)
    - Bluetooth off

Those three items are probably the biggest power gobblers you have control over.
    Global Posts
    571 Global Posts
    Battery Link
    The 2200 is an absolute MUST HAVE accessory for anyone using the 6600 series phone. I consider myself a “heavy” user and the 2200 gives me a full day of BT – phone calls – exchange fetches and some streaming. IMO, as a business user, battery life was the single most important issue/flaw with the 6600 series phones and thanks to Lion Battery we have a real solution! and it fits my Brando Case. .

The 3300 is the “KING” of batteries. It’s smaller than I expected it to be based on the pictures etc… If you need the ultimate power for your xv6600 it is a good choice as long as you have a case that will accommodate it. I am using the Piel Frama case and it has stretched to fit the 3300 nicely. The Krusell cases (tested Medium so far) also work just fine.
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by Kupe
    - Screen brightness below 50% (some use 1 tick above off)
    - IR off (Settings -> Connections -> Beam -> Receive all incoming beams unselected)
    - Bluetooth off

Those three items are probably the biggest power gobblers you have control over.

I agree, in addition, I have the power saving settings set to kill the BL after 30 secvonds and to power the PDA off in 1 minute when on battery. It's still not "Two-day-between-charges" machine by any means for me.

Bob Duckworth
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by g.711
    Battery Link
    The 2200 is an absolute MUST HAVE accessory for anyone using the 6600 . . .

g: Any reset issues with the 2200? There was recent blather on PDAPHONEHOME about a version "3" of this battery now being built.

Thanks,

Bob Duckworth
    I've had the 2200 since "ver 1" and have never had a reset problem. I suspect the overall bad-battery rate is very low, and LiON is well known for prompt replacement at their expense if you happen to get a bad one.
  8.    #8  
    Thanks, Kupe.

Bob
  9.    #9  
    Quote Originally Posted by rduckwor
    This is not the appropriate forum and this post probably won't last, but I have a virtually unused 1490 mAh battery for this handset that I don't use. Email me off line if anyone needs it: rduckwor2005@cox.net.

Reasonable price.

Posted in the for sale forum, but who checks that??!!

Apologies in advance for the trangression.

Bob Duckworth
    Battery is gone. Thanks for the thread leeway.

Bob