1.    #1  
    http://www.sprintpcsinfo.com/modules...rticle&sid=933
    Just in case anyone was interested.
    I myself will hold out for the (rumored) Treo that runs Windows CE whever that will be.
    Treo 750 (AT&T)
    Treo600->Treo650->Cing8525->Blackberry 8700c->Treo750->AT&T Tilt->Treo750->iPhone 3G
    Isn't CE the OLD version? If so, forget it!

However, I must admit the HP 6700 series with WM 5, I'll be looking forward to!
    Last edited by The Phone Diva; 05/22/2005 at 09:24 PM.
    HP has officially ruined it's own platform and kicked webOS loyalists and early TouchPad adopters to the curb. You think after you drop it like a hot potato and mention it made no money and is costing you money, anyone else wants it??? Way to go HP!!

And some people are fools to keep believing their hype. HP has shown they will throw webOS under the bus and people are still having faith in them??? News flash: if it's own company won't stand behind it, it's finished!
  3.    #3  
    Oops "Windows Mobile" not CE.
    I have no idea what the difference is. It's all Winderz to me.
    Treo 750 (AT&T)
    Treo600->Treo650->Cing8525->Blackberry 8700c->Treo750->AT&T Tilt->Treo750->iPhone 3G
    I may get an HP by years end. I am curious how long Palm application support will last with Windows Mobile and Symbian platforms gaining ground.
    You never lived until you almost died!
    Global Posts
    277 Global Posts
    240x240 no thanks..no ppc software supports that res
    Quote Originally Posted by JayL
    240x240 no thanks..no ppc software supports that res
    yeah that does sound really fishy. WTF. Why wouldn't they just go for 320x320...? That way every app would work no?
  7.    #7  
    Why did they half-*** something like the screen.
    It's also wider than the Treo. I personally think the Treo is the perfect compromise between size and usability. Any larger and it'd be too big, any smaller and it would cease to be useful (small screen, keyboard, etc.) I don't think I'd like the width of the HP, the Treo is barely narrow enough.
    Treo 750 (AT&T)
    Its about the same form factor as a Blackberry and HP seems to be positioning it as a BB competitor rather than a Treo competitor. Its meant to appeal to corporate users who want an email centric device. Now I find the keyboard on my Treo ok, but I only use it for personal email, my coworkers who use BB's find the Treo keyboard too cramped. The 6500's keyboard is very similar to the 72xx series.
    Quote Originally Posted by Schwartz
    Its about the same form factor as a Blackberry and HP seems to be positioning it as a BB competitor rather than a Treo competitor. Its meant to appeal to corporate users who want an email centric device. Now I find the keyboard on my Treo ok, but I only use it for personal email, my coworkers who use BB's find the Treo keyboard too cramped. The 6500's keyboard is very similar to the 72xx series.
    Before getting a 600, I used a 7250 BB. I had a very hard time adapting to the 600's terrible keyboard. But, I have since chosen the 600 as my favorite because of numerous programs that are available. As BB get new programs under its belt, I may switch back to a BB.
    You never lived until you almost died!