1.    #1  
    Looks like a company called StyleTap has software out that will let you run Palm OS software on the PPC.

http://www.engadget.com/entry/1234000740041642/
    It was only a matter of time
    Egads. There was an emu several years back that was dreadful. I hope it's nothing like that.
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    I suppose that's ONE way to get the Palm OS to multi-task!
    There's a solution in search of a need...
    You may be right; I may be crazy. But, the Treo may be just the device I've been looking for.
    Global Posts
    571 Global Posts
    NICE software now my PPC locks up like a treo
    PPC can emulator Palm

how about palm emulator(treo650) PPC ?? because some PPC software is bettern
    than Plam ..
    Looks to be compatible with a huge amount of Palm software.

http://styletap.crmhelp.net/index.ph...2=Applications

I wonder how fast apps would run and how long the battery would last. These are areas where the Palm still trumps the PocketPC. I like how much faster apps start on the Palm and how much longer the batteries last.
    StyleTap is awesome. I run alot of palm apps on my Axim X50v. However many Treo specific apps like chatter etc will not work...

FYI, you really need a VGA PPC to take advantage of StyleTap especially if you want to run 320x320 palmos apps...

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions
    I would try it if it had conduit support
    visor deluxe->clie n760->treo 300->treo 600->treo 650 -> treo 700p -> treo 755p
    I am going to give this a try this week!