Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    the device include, an on / off / hold button, a rotate button, voice recorder, five way navigation with improved fast scrolling, 4GB Non Vol atile Memory, built in bluetooth and wifi, 320 by 480 screen with better color saturation, best in class Office Compatibility, run by a 416 mhz Intel Processor. This device will be launched for $549.

http://palmaddict.typepad.com/palmad...n_the_lif.html

Al
    cool...thanks for sharing
    No Keyboard?
    it's a tungsten...not a treo
    Quote Originally Posted by dutchtrumpet
    it's a tungsten...not a treo
    I should read more carefully.

Thanks,

Bob Duckworth
    Itlooks very intresting, but, correct me if I'm wrong (and I know someone will :-) isn't this just a mock up? I mean, should we be taking this as a the real deal, or a broad rumor?
    da Gimp

Please note: My spelling sucks and I'm to lazy to check it.
    Cool...Looks like good things are coming from P1!

If I didn't have a Treo I would get this thing! (Makes me wonder if the gen Treo will also have all that storage space...yum!)
    Isn't it huge?
    I've heard that before
    da Gimp

Please note: My spelling sucks and I'm to lazy to check it.
    Heheh. People were right when they said the purchasers of the Treo 650 were beta testers for Palmone. In a lot of ways NVFS is a static equivalent to a hard drive...which, of course they are now putting in a handheld...which is being produced at the same time as a patch that "fixes" the NVFS in the Treo 650.

Oh the joys.
    Quote Originally Posted by B-model
    Itlooks very intresting, but, correct me if I'm wrong (and I know someone will :-) isn't this just a mock up? I mean, should we be taking this as a the real deal, or a broad rumor?
    How could you tell.

Yellow call-outs on white?
    Fake shadows are an ugly site?
    Cheap screen glare?
    Cheesy lens flare?

It's just someone who wanted to add to the build-up of anticipation.
    Web browsing will still probably suck.
    Looks very cool, 4GB, whoa...but, it's not a phone and it doesn't have a keyboard so I can't consider it...
    1 | 2
    whoa, and wifi built-in
    1 | 2
    Quote Originally Posted by archie
    How could you tell.

Yellow call-outs on white?
    Fake shadows are an ugly site?
    Cheap screen glare?
    Cheesy lens flare?

It's just someone who wanted to add to the build-up of anticipation.
    Actually archie its not just someone who wants to build up anticipation. I am a sales and service rep for store.palmone.com and i can tell you that that picture is not a fake. It will look just like that if not very similar, and man this new device is gonna blow everyone away, especially a new accessory thats in the works for this new palm...i wish i could say what it is, all i can say is that some of the new accessories on the Lifedrive will be amazing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dikysk8s
    Actually archie its not just someone who wants to build up anticipation. I am a sales and service rep for store.palmone.com and i can tell you that that picture is not a fake. It will look just like that if not very similar, and man this new device is gonna blow everyone away, especially a new accessory thats in the works for this new palm...i wish i could say what it is, all i can say is that some of the new accessories on the Lifedrive will be amazing.
    No offense, but if you are a rep, I'd rather you not have said anything. Now we'll have a hundred posts about what this "new accessory" might be.
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    How about fixing the sh*t I paid $600.+ dollars for BEFORE you come our with new gear....?
    STAR TAC w/TIMPORT ORGANIZER>I300>I330>TREO600>TREO650>TREO700>TREO755P
    How about fixing the sh*t I paid $600.+ dollars for BEFORE you come our with new gear....?
    STAR TAC w/TIMPORT ORGANIZER>I300>I330>TREO600>TREO650>TREO700>TREO755P
    Quote Originally Posted by Dikysk8s
    I'm with you. If you search back in the forums, you will find I was talking about this new device for 3 weeks before anybody even picked up on it.

But I still say that picture is a fake. What professional organization would use yellow type on white paper (it is virtually unreadable) and blah, blah, blah...

Hey, tell me this! If you can tell us about an unannounced device, why can't you tell us about these unannounced accessories?
    No, keyboard, no phone = no sale.

If I wanted to use graffiti and carry two devices I'd be using a Tungsten (or maybe my old Clie).
    Bob Meyer
    I'm out of my mind. But feel free to leave a message.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast