Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by archie
    I'm with you. If you search back in the forums, you will find I was talking about this new device for 3 weeks before anybody even picked up on it.

But I still say that picture is a fake. What professional organization would use yellow type on white paper (it is virtually unreadable) and blah, blah, blah...

Hey, tell me this! If you can tell us about an unannounced device, why can't you tell us about these unannounced accessories?
    Well gee archie, if I were to do that then my bosses might somehow be able to get my picture on this Lifedrive and get me fired for leaking info.
    Quote Originally Posted by Insertion
    No offense, but if you are a rep, I'd rather you not have said anything. Now we'll have a hundred posts about what this "new accessory" might be.
    Accessories aside, when is the release date? This looks like PalmOne's efforts to duplicate the Clie's success then added a phone to the deal. Wait...has it got phone functionality? It doesn't say.

Its definitely bigger than a Treo and it doesn't have a keyboard...shucks.

Maybe the accessory is the keyboard?
    Last edited by laugher; 04/26/2005 at 01:28 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by laugher

Maybe the accessory is the keyboard?
    Or maybe it's the phone.
    Bob Meyer
    I'm out of my mind. But feel free to leave a message.
    Quote Originally Posted by meyerweb
    Or maybe it's the phone.
    I'm betting it's the mirror mechanism.
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    This new device IS the accessory. It's an accessory to the Treo. It's what Palm promised Treo users when they were talking about further memory fixes down the road. It's what Palm promised Treo users when they were talking about getting them wi-fi.

You just keep it tucked away in your glove compartment, suit coat, back pack or whatever and have access to all its contents via Bluetooth streaming to the Treo.
    Really just add a second SD slot to the treo.
    I bet THREE SD cards plus their reader slots wouldn't take up as must space as the HDD and the extra large batttery.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12