1.    #1  
    Oswin's Zircon Axia A108 Smartphone Compatible with 5 Operating Systems

Oswin Technology out of Singapore has created a smartphone that is capable of running five different operating systems. The Zircon Axia A108 is the creation, it will sell for $899 and can run on Windows CE, Pocket PC, Palm OS 6, Linux and MXI.
    5 OSes!!

Link
    "They say my ghetto instrumental detrimental to kids, as if they can't see the misery in which they live." Krazy -Tupac Shakur

"Should we cry when the pope die? My request, we should cry if they cried when we buried Malcom X." Blasphemy - Tupac Shakur
    well its already coming out crippled

The A108 is not compatible with 3G networks and has no Bluetooth connectivity, two important features that most smartphones already utilize. Oswin is new to the smartphone market, they will have a tough time bringing a device to the market that lacks major functionality.
    does that have a qwerty keyboard?
    Old Nokia - Nokia 3390 Sidekick 1 (black and white) - Sidekick Color - Treo 600 - Sidekick 2 - Blackberry 7100t - Treo 650 and razr black (best combo EVER) Iphone 8gb - Iphone 3G 16gb - BlackBerry Bold
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by granth
    Can't tell kind of looks, like the nokia kb layout...
    "They say my ghetto instrumental detrimental to kids, as if they can't see the misery in which they live." Krazy -Tupac Shakur

"Should we cry when the pope die? My request, we should cry if they cried when we buried Malcom X." Blasphemy - Tupac Shakur
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by hofo_mofo
    well its already coming out crippled
    Yeah...they better work on that before their release...

6.    #7  
    ^^ Tell me about it, I would love to install PPC 2003 on my T650 until P1 fixes their OS, man, that would be motivation!

Quote Originally Posted by hofo_mofo
    but its very cool however
    A phone without G3 and bluetooth is a best 'acceptable' these days
  8.    #10  
    ^^ LOL, I can take it, you got to have thick skin when you go "against the grain" on this board

Haha sound like a joke created by a billionaire...to make fun of the Palm/PPC zealots.

"You think PalmOS is 10 times better than PPC? Or vice versa? I will put both into one device!"
    Quote Originally Posted by granth
    do u know where i can order zircon axia a108 battery?..just the battery...please??
    Ow this is a very good sign! I'm liking where this industry is headed.

One day well have the best device and the best software not just the best for a particular platform.

Yes lets bridge the playing fields and increase competition so the market can really achieve!
    very very .......... 'usable' phone...