Global Posts
    745 Global Posts
    I've had it with the fear of putting any more programs into my 650 and resetting and crashing.

When the iPaq hw6500 comes in I'm jumping ship. How do I migrate my contacts, schedule, to dos, memos?

How do I move my other programs I've purchased? Do I contact the companies and see if they have Pocket PC versions?
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Global Posts
    553 Global Posts
    If your contacts, calendar, and other PIM information is in Outlook, all you have to do is load the
    ActiveSync software that will come with the iPAQ and synchronize the device. I'll be making that same switch, though, I'll still probably keep the Treo here...
    Quote Originally Posted by mgauss
    I've had it with the fear of putting any more programs into my 650 and resetting and crashing.

When the iPaq hw6500 comes in I'm jumping ship. How do I migrate my contacts, schedule, to dos, memos?

How do I move my other programs I've purchased? Do I contact the companies and see if they have Pocket PC versions?
    Looks pretty nice. What are the specs? RAM?, etc.

Bob Duckworth
    Quote Originally Posted by wareynolds
    Thanks. Looks nice aside from the 64K RAM and the slower processor. I just don't understand manufacturers skimping on RAM. Its cheap and more is always better.

Bob Duckworth
    Global Posts
    500 Global Posts
    Yeah, what's with the skimpy RAM and CPU? This does NOT look like a winner to me. The Blue Angel has better specs, and it's 6 months old.
    Quote Originally Posted by mgauss

You been jumping ship since the T600.....
    I think that my biggest concern with that new HP is the square screen. I suspect that there will be more than a few software issues with it, since it is the first non-rectangular PPC screen to come out. Also, I hope that HP has sorted out all of the software issues that plagued the 6300 series.

Having said that, I do kind of like the 6500. The device is wider than the Treo, which makes the keyboard a little easier to use, IMO. However, it also affects pocketability, so I'm sure that people will argue over which form factor is better.

I still like my Treo better, though.

TMann