Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by GoFrogs
    ... don't need the local statistician to tell me what % of the market is owned by Microsoft vs Lotus!
    Lotus/Domino has about 25% of the market; this translates to about 118,000,000 seats that a device with "1000s of applications available" is not serving.

Local stathound
    You may be right; I may be crazy. But, the Treo may be just the device I've been looking for.
    118 million seats is a stretch. By 2009, Microsoft will have 200 million seats installed vs. 103 million seats for IBM's Notes and Workplace products combined. (http://www.forbes.com/2005/04/06/cz_...tes_print.html)

That being said, here is how things are today in the US: Treo will not work with Blackberry. Period. BB connect was announced last year and has yet to ship in the US with no target date that has been released. One can speculate to about a dozen different reasons why, but that doesn't really matter. BB Connect has been released overseas, but there has been no firm date for US release, nor any announcements from any carriers offering it..that I know of. If I am wrong in that regards, please let me know.
  3.    #23  
    I am just hoping that I can still get a "push" solution similar to the BB (w/o BES) w/ Chatter or something but I verified my corporate does not have IMAP.
    Palm Personal -> Palm Professional -> Handspring Visor -> iPAQ 6350 -> Treo 650???
    Quote Originally Posted by GoFrogs
    I am just hoping that I can still get a "push" solution similar to the BB (w/o BES) w/ Chatter or something but I verified my corporate does not have IMAP.
    My company doesnt have IMAP either . So, it looks like the 600 has to go. I really don't want to get rid of the Treo because I have alot of money invested in applications on the device. Just a sad day for me!
    You never lived until you almost died!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12