1.    #1  
    I have been reading up on Palm Smartphones that are comming out soon in the US and the Eplore M98 really caught my eye. The idea of a Palm flip phone (not from Kyo or Samsung) is very interesting. The phone looks a little bare bones with no Bluetooth and using Trans flash memory to cut down on space. But i have to tell you, this looks good. If the price is right the M98 could give the MPx220 a run for it's money.

Any one for or against this?

Timmay

EDIT:
    Here's a pic of it from Palminfocenter.com
    Iím a lucky man to count on both hands
    The ones I love..

Visor Pro -> Visor Edge -> Treo 180 -> Treo 270 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 650 -> T|T2+SE T68i -> Treo 600 -> T-Mobile MDA -> Treo 755p -> Treo 800w -> Treo 755p -> PALM PRE -> Palm Pre 2 -> HP Palm Pre 3

Twittering about
    Global Posts
    938 Global Posts
    I kinda like it, but I prefer the Xplore M68. Wouldn't be against buying a clam shell (inherent protection factor built into the design). Any Palm smartphone that is smaller than a Treo is of interest!

Lack of bluetooth is a problem- very basic function these days. I'd still buy it over the MPX220 though.........
    It's not that I'm so smart, it's just that I stay with problems longer- Albert Einstein.

Palm M505> Palm Tungsten E> Treo 600> Treo 650> Treo 680> Sony Ericsson P1i (running Styletap BETA)> iPhone 3G 16GB

Macbook Pro 2.4GHz Intel Core 2 Duo
  3.    #3  
    I agree with you on the bluetooth. If that phone had Bluetooth it would be a winner!
    Iím a lucky man to count on both hands
    The ones I love..

Visor Pro -> Visor Edge -> Treo 180 -> Treo 270 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 650 -> T|T2+SE T68i -> Treo 600 -> T-Mobile MDA -> Treo 755p -> Treo 800w -> Treo 755p -> PALM PRE -> Palm Pre 2 -> HP Palm Pre 3

Twittering about