1.    #1  
    http://www.howardforums.com/showthre...5&pagenumber=1

The pics are worth a thousand words!

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions
    Can't wait until fall, whent he new OS comes out. They better come out with new ultra fancy toys I can't afford.
    Erghhh...this is really an expensive addiction. Not too into the Benq, but the Samsung was pretty slick. The first picture, I kind of snubbed it, but then when I saw the slide out keyboard, my eyes popped wide open.
    A couple things I would say:
    - How easy is it to slide out that keyboard with one hand?
    - I like using the keyboard to dial instead of having to touch the screen...what will the options be for dialing.
    - It's a PPC.
    The only thing that separates the men from the boys...is the lessons they learn.
    www.planetmills.com
    Quote Originally Posted by millsda2
    - How easy is it to slide out that keyboard with one hand?
    the screen is the one sliding up. I am not sure how easy it is, but mose people report it's okay. No super negative feedback yet. (ie. wacky hand movement to operate it)

- I like using the keyboard to dial instead of having to touch the screen...what will the options be for dialing.
    It's a full service PPC. It can run all PPCphone profile, third party dialer, etc..
    Most people use one of those advance thumb dialer (quick tumb movement/gesturing on screen to dial)

another popular option is the voice dial.

I would imagine, the thumbpad will e jsut like any other PPC thumb pad, you can remap them.

incidentally, there is also i750. with buit in sliding numerical pad instead of qwerty.
    yupe. Treo is over. take a look at the size of this puppy. it's small!
    (Of course the phone uses that super retarded 'transflash'. But hey...)

http://www.howardforums.com/showthre...5&pagenumber=2
    Global Posts
    500 Global Posts
    The next version of the Jam will come with a keyboard, and will probably look very similar to the Treo 650. Of course, rumor has it that the next version of the Treo will offer a PPC OS, at least as an option. By this time next year, I think we will all be talking about how similar the Jam2 is to the Treo 750.
    Quote Originally Posted by Iceman6
    The next version of the Jam will come with a keyboard, and will probably look very similar to the Treo 650. Of course, rumor has it that the next version of the Treo will offer a PPC OS, at least as an option. By this time next year, I think we will all be talking about how similar the Jam2 is to the Treo 750.

that treo with PPC is a bogus rumor I think, there are places where PPC rumor usually are confirmed. It hasn't showed up there yet.

plus trreo with WM just doesn't make sense, it'll kill entire PalmOS in one single stroke.
    Quote Originally Posted by suskind
    yupe. Treo is over. take a look at the size of this puppy. it's small!
    (Of course the phone uses that super retarded 'transflash'. But hey...)

http://www.howardforums.com/showthre...5&pagenumber=2
    Small? Looks to be at least 50% thicker than a Treo. And given Samsung's past, I'll believe it when it's actually available for sale.
    Bob Meyer
    I'm out of my mind. But feel free to leave a message.