1.    #1  
    Got my Sprint PPC 6000 this weekend and so far am blown away. This is a really cool device, especially with the MS voice recognition software. Before going on the really fun stuff, I'm trying to configure my contacts and phone settings the way I want them and have run into a minor problem. On my old Treo 600, I was able to program the speed dial string to automatically dialing extra digits an pauses to get thru my work and Sprint voicemail, for example:

(phone number),,,,,,,*3,124,9876

to connect, wait for attendent(,,,,,,), access mailbox(*3), extension(124, password(9876)

I think I have read all the documentation, but am unable to find how to do this on the PPC6000.

I also had problems with the T600 and my companies phone switch and resolved them by disabling Short DTMF Tones in the phone preferences.
    Is there a similar capability on the PPC6000?

Thanks in advance for any help forthcoming.
    Here's a thread that can help you with pause dialing. It is done with "p" for pause

http://pdaphonehome.com/forums/showt...?threadid=6485

As for DTMF length I don't have my PPC phone with me, but it should be in the phone options in the dialing pad, or under >settings>phone. I'll confirm when I get home.
    Quote Originally Posted by TonyH
    Here's a thread that can help you with pause dialing. It is done with "p" for pause

http://pdaphonehome.com/forums/showt...?threadid=6485

As for DTMF length I don't have my PPC phone with me, but it should be in the phone options in the dialing pad, or under >settings>phone. I'll confirm when I get home.
    I have been using the pauses, actually I use commas and not p's and it works fine... BUT I havent figured out if the ppc6600 can do this:
    On my old phone, I had a "Hard Pause" which waited for me to press "Ok" before continuing the dialing sequence. This was extremely helpful as I could dial my office, then hit ok if i wanted to go to voicemail, or just dial an extension manually if i needed to call someone at the office. Can this be done???
    *sparks*
    Quote Originally Posted by reddogg1951
    I also had problems with the T600 and my companies phone switch and resolved them by disabling Short DTMF Tones in the phone preferences. Is there a similar capability on the PPC6000?
    In the PPC6600 press the green phone button to display the screen dial pad
    ->tools->options->keypad-> select "Tones."

Tones for the dialing buttons are the long DTMF, while beeps are the short ones.
    Quote Originally Posted by limesparks
    I have been using the pauses, actually I use commas and not p's and it works fine... BUT I havent figured out if the ppc6600 can do this:
    On my old phone, I had a "Hard Pause" which waited for me to press "Ok" before continuing the dialing sequence. This was extremely helpful as I could dial my office, then hit ok if i wanted to go to voicemail, or just dial an extension manually if i needed to call someone at the office. Can this be done???
    I'm not aware of the existence of hard pauses on these PPC phones. Maybe some people at PDAPhonehome know. I think I saw you posted the question there. Responses there are fairly slow, but generally good