1.    #1  
    http://www.audiovox.com/webapp/wcs/s...&beginIndex=21

No idea what it fixes, but it is on the Audiovox site.

Someone be our test monkey!!

Bob Duckworth
    I watched people struggle through the update today, it was almost pitiful. LOL.

The update puts the BT3500 into your ROM, and updates your radio stack one notch. Some users reported all sorts of improvement that I doubt the update addressed, while others claim nothing has been fixed.

I used the Siemens SX66 firmware update yesterday, and can honestly say that their BT update made my phone worse. In addition, I'm having reset problems that my phone did not exhibit previously.

The first attempt at the update failed, and rendered my phone dead. After discharging the backup battery and trying again it showed the BT build to be 3500, but no radio stack update. That's what several XV6600 users were experiecing today.

I guess the PPC6600/6601 update will be out shortly by Audiovox.
    Quote Originally Posted by TonyH
    I watched people struggle through the update today, it was almost pitiful. LOL.

The update puts the BT3500 into your ROM, and updates your radio stack one notch. Some users reported all sorts of improvement that I doubt the update addressed, while others claim nothing has been fixed.

I used the Siemens SX66 firmware update yesterday, and can honestly say that their BT update made my phone worse. In addition, I'm having reset problems that my phone did not exhibit previously.

The first attempt at the update failed, and rendered my phone dead. After discharging the backup battery and trying again it showed the BT build to be 3500, but no radio stack update. That's what several XV6600 users were experiecing today.

I guess the PPC6600/6601 update will be out shortly by Audiovox.
    I saw this on the Audiovox site today too and was very skeptical, according to tech support at verizon its just an official release of the same update that people had installed weeks ago that was released for the pda2k. Those people had problems then and i guess nothing's changed. I have steered away from this patch for my boss' xv6600 until something more solid comes along. Hopefully Sprint waits to have a more stable patch before they even bother with this one...
    *sparks*