1.    #1  
    I have not tried to talk with them personally, but I have been reading from several people over several forums who have been talking to AudioVox and that AudioVox says a BoD update will available VERY soon, as in a couple days.

They are also saying that they have been including MS with the upcoming BT update (which will hopefully then allow us to use VC throught BT headsets) and should be releasing that with in 4-6 weeks.

Here is hoping for progress, but in either case.....we will see when they actually do become available.

If anyone catches wind of any other news from AudioVox, let us know.
    Is this the update to fix the beep of death?
    Global Posts
    501 Global Posts
    yes, it seems to be. BoD refers to "beep of death"
    Hobbes, If I were an Audiovox/Starcom exec I would gladly pay you commission for your online service in these various forums you frequent. You're doing a great job informing current and potential PPC users.

Me? I try, but I often have a short fuse with the likes of Bjork. LOL
    Quote Originally Posted by TonyH
    Hobbes, If I were an Audiovox/Starcom exec I would gladly pay you commission for your online service in these various forums you frequent. You're doing a great job informing current and potential PPC users.

Yummy down.
  6.    #6  
    I often have a short fuse with the likes of Bjork.
    All things considered.....ROFLMAO.....But truthfully who doesn't???
  7.    #7  
    So Noob how frequently do you visit SprintUsers.com?
    Quote Originally Posted by HobbesIsReal
    I have not tried to talk with them personally, but I have been reading from several people over several forums who have been talking to AudioVox and that AudioVox says a BoD update will available VERY soon, as in a couple days.

They are also saying that they have been including MS with the upcoming BT update (which will hopefully then allow us to use VC throught BT headsets) and should be releasing that with in 4-6 weeks.

Here is hoping for progress, but in either case.....we will see when they actually do become available.

If anyone catches wind of any other news from AudioVox, let us know.
    Great news Hobbes! Thanks!
    *sparks*
    Quote Originally Posted by HobbesIsReal
    So Noob how frequently do you visit SprintUsers.com?
    LMAO. Hahahahahah
    Quote Originally Posted by noob
    Yummy down.
    Gotcha
    Gotcha
    Okay?! I gotcha first?

C&H has you on a pretty short leash.
  12.    #12  
    Tony was only referring to the possibility of you and Bjork over at SprintUsers.com being the same person due such similar posts on both boards....as neither of you ever denied that possibility when asked.
    That's pretty sad. I don't belong to SprintUsers.com and never thought about it because TC is the best. You have to be on TC if you have a Treo.
    Interesting that noob responded when TonyH was referring to Bjork... :

Quote:
    Originally Posted by TonyH

Quote:
    Yummy down..
    Last edited by limesparks; 02/17/2005 at 03:05 AM.
    *sparks*
    LOL limesparks. That was indeed interesting.

Noob, no short leash can hold me. I'm all over different forums. Good luck with your next PPC6600/6601. Audiovox should release that firmware update very shortly.
  16.    #16  
    Okay?! I gotcha first?

NOOB......Man, you always look for the angle to take a dig anyway you can.

Ya...right....Tony has over 800 posts in under 60 days, while I have barely 400 in nearly a year. That is a diffenently a very short leash with a long lead!

Tony....just remember I haven't approved your next post yet...you better wait for my IM approving it first!!!!!

Pretty pathetic!
    Okay?! I gotcha first?

Okay noob, i guess we can put this to rest. You are bjork_rules.

Hobbes is called "Calvin and Hobbes" on Sprintusers.com, here he is called "Hobbesisreal" (you refer to him as "C&H"!)

busted!
    *sparks*
    LOL Hobbes and Sparks. BJork has to take these shots. That's all he's capable of doing.

Um, Sorry Hobbes, but I posted 400 replies before I saw your leash around my neck