1.    #1  
    Well well well, Pa1m has been very busy with the T|5, Treo 650 and the coming soon T|E2.

http://www.bargainpda.com/default.asp?newsID=2367
    Iím a lucky man to count on both hands
    The ones I love..

Visor Pro -> Visor Edge -> Treo 180 -> Treo 270 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 650 -> T|T2+SE T68i -> Treo 600 -> T-Mobile MDA -> Treo 755p -> Treo 800w -> Treo 755p -> PALM PRE -> Palm Pre 2 -> HP Palm Pre 3

Twittering about
    *yawn*
    Yeah, is anyone out there really considering getting a phone-less PDA made by Palm?
    Quote Originally Posted by AndrewTreo
    Yeah, is anyone out there really considering getting a phone-less PDA made by Palm?
    I wouldn't get a phone-less PDA made by anyone after having my 600 and 650. I just couldn't imagine having to go back to more than 1 device for phone, email, messaging, PIM, music, movies, news, games, Web access.....
    Quote Originally Posted by jmill72x
    I wouldn't get a phone-less PDA made by anyone after having my 600 and 650. I just couldn't imagine having to go back to more than 1 device for phone, email, messaging, PIM, music, movies, news, games, Web access.....
    And the data show you guys have a lot of company as all companies continued to report lower PDA sales last quarter. PLMO is fortunate to have the popular Treo to offset some of that, but HP has only the less-popular h6315 -which only T-Mo sells, and Dell has nothing.
    You may be right; I may be crazy. But, the Treo may be just the device I've been looking for.
    Wow ... I thought the T5 was the successor to the Tungsten E. I mean, I didn't think you could cut any more features from it.