1.    #1  
    Jay Kyle from Calgary, AB has a saddlemaker putting together some custom cases for the Harrier devices.

These aren't fru-fru cases that allow you to slide the keyboard out or have clear PVC covers for the screen, they are heavy duty leather carrying cases that are designed to protect this $600 device from the real world of knocks and drops.

Search the PDAPHONEHOME board for "Cases from Calgary" if you're interested. They will run about $60 CDN and can be customized to your specs within limits. I've ordered a horizontal case with a large heavy sewn belt loop and Velcro closure. No metal at all on these cases.

We're trying to find an initial group of ten orders to get the $60 CDN pricing.

If you are interested, contact Jay at: Jay Kyle [ja_kyle@msn.com]. He has pix and can tell you more.

Bob Duckworth
  2.    #2  
    Here is the URL for the now-merged case thread. Jay's post is the first on this page:

http://www.pdaphonehome.com/forums/s...&pagenumber=12
    Global Posts
    571 Global Posts
    yuke the 6600 is ugly enough why add this.
  4.    #4  
    P-R-O-T-E-C-T-I-O-N !

Expensive handset.

Bob Duckworth
    Global Posts
    571 Global Posts
    what do you think about the Brando or the innopocket. Thats protection in fact I ordered one.
    By the way I have be seeing more and more saddle leather cases here in Dallas they look better live than your picture. Actually its nice when adorned with a silver Mustang ,Star or Long Horns logo.
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by g.711
    what do you think about the Brando or the innopocket. Thats protection in fact I ordered one.
    By the way I have be seeing more and more saddle leather cases here in Dallas they look better live than your picture. Actually its nice when adorned with a silver Mustang ,Star or Long Horns logo.
    I really haven't shopped for cases yet. Jason has not gotten back to me regarding his run of cases.

I suspect that his guy (who makes saddles) could emboss just about any design you can dream up. Silver conchos or tooling the leather might be appropriate for Texas though.

Bob