1.    #1  
    In the first round within 3 minutes.... I think.

http://www.engadget.com/entry/1234000580026370

.......Weve been discovering what its like to fall out of love with BenQs P50 Pocket PC Phone. Weve been eyeing this one since we first spotted it at CeBIT back in March, and its listed specs mini QWERTY keyboard, Bluetooth, WiFi, 1.3 megapixel digital camera (with flash), a 2.8-inch LCD screen got us thinking that maybe wed happened upon a worthy successor for our trusty (and much loved) Treo 600. Apparently we were wrong.

Fast forward about ten months and the bloom is off the rose, as they say. The first strike against the P50 is its expected retail price. $800 isnt completely out of line for a fully-featured smartphone, especially if its before any carrier discounts (Wes Felter notes that an unsubsidized Sony Ericsson P910 costs about the same), but by comparison an unsubsidized Treo 650 which is in many respects the P50s closest competitor goes for $600. (And for everyone who thought they ....................
    There is no Treo killer out there....yet. I've searched tirelessly.

As for the PPC6601, aka SX66, aka VZ66 it has 2 major shortcomings:

1. Bluetooth is 1.0. That's primative
    2. It is not EDGE enabled

For the money I think the upcoming T650 GSM will rule for 2005

the T650 would've been better with BT 1.2 instead of 1.1 to eliminate that interference by cordless phones and other devices. That's why I'm not too concerned that I returned the T650 CDMA. Better things are yet to come.
    keep in mind, though, that the Verizon version of the 6600 is in fact EV-DO enabled...