Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1.    #41  
    A great program that will not only let you create a wealth of relaxing nature sounds limited only with your own imagination, but will also record any sound coming out of your speakers is Atmosphere Deluxe. This one is not free, but I have found it to a wonderful tool to play around with and to have.

It has actually let me turn my phone into a nature sound machine......along with the ability to record any sound coming out of my speakers, which is great for creating ringtones and system sounds.
  2.    #42  
    Atmosphere Deluxe now has a new version out. I haven't tried it out yet, but since this is such a cool and handy program to have around, I will probably buy it.
    Global Posts
    33 Global Posts
    I believe I used this thread back when I had a 6600, now that I have a 700WX, I just used it again, thanks hobbes!
    I recently got my Treo, logged on to find out how to increase my wimpy ringers, and found this. Just what I needed. Thanks Hobbes!
    By the way, I always suspected you were real and not just the delusion of a demented, bratty child.
  5.    #45  
    Glad it helped! I just upgraded to the Mogul and had to come back to this thread myself this week.

BTW, IPM, welcome to Treo Central!!!!!!
    These ringtones are great. I downloaded the 2 programs you recommend...however, Im not proficient enough to make my own ringtones. I tired however it said I had to come up with a lame file of some sort!! Can you make more ring townes , i.e. jimmy hendricks and post them thanks
    You need the Lame Encoder for MP3 it sounds like. It's free, unzip and install it in the same directory of those programs.

http://sourceforge.net/project/showf...package_id=309
    HP has officially ruined it's own platform and kicked webOS loyalists and early TouchPad adopters to the curb. You think after you drop it like a hot potato and mention it made no money and is costing you money, anyone else wants it??? Way to go HP!!

And some people are fools to keep believing their hype. HP has shown they will throw webOS under the bus and people are still having faith in them??? News flash: if it's own company won't stand behind it, it's finished!
    cheers for the loud buzzer that should wake me up
    Hobbes.. I appreciate all the information you have provided. I didn't have to go dig around all over. You made it one stop shopping. I just want you to know you are appreciated.
    Ive saved some of the LOUD ringtones..ThankyouThankyouThankyou...IF I can actually use them. I am hearing impaired and my Verizon phone choices arent near loud enough. I dont have a clue how to d/l these to a phone...Does it work on ANY phone? What kind of cable to move from computer to phone? Can you tell Im not a techie. Im actually senior citizen...but I didnt just fall off a turnip truck so with the right instructions I might can just muddle through this. Im gonna pitch a hissy fit if Verizon cant give me a ringtone I need if THESE dont work. I refuse to pay for a 2 yr. contract if I cant hear my dang phone ring! Grrrrrrrr! Thanks so much.
    Global Posts
    216 Global Posts
    hey do you think that if i post a ringtone on here that you can make it louder for me?? Im not good at using audacity.. PLEASE?
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123