Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456
    oops my bad

Ive been looking at that thing typing it in google and longing for it so much lately i wrote it in the post. Hahahah! I use a bt250. sorry for the confusion.

gotta proofread b4 i post!
    Global Posts
    475 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by vandoc
    Limesparks,
    OT, but where did you order your BT800? Is the caller id on the earpiece working? It would be nice to see who's calling on the earpiece without taking the phone out of the pocket.
    How quick can you get a headset on your ear and then answer it? Since you can't keep it on your ear and look at the caller ID without removing your eye from it's socket.
    Quote Originally Posted by njchris
    How quick can you get a headset on your ear and then answer it? Since you can't keep it on your ear and look at the caller ID without removing your eye from it's socket.
    seems to me you could keep the headset in yer pocket (or attached to some sort of strap around your neck) as if it were your main phone and pull it out and look at it when it rings just like a regular phone, I dont think you would have to have it all set on your ear to answer it, looks like you could hold it up to yer head to answer the call, and then fasten it, and keep the pda in your knapsack or whatever if you are on the go. Has anyone heard if you can program identifying ringtones with the bt800?
    Global Posts
    1,935 Global Posts
    I have a special ringtone to identify the different groups in my contacts list and also for individuals that call me frequently, therefore I leave my phone on my belt and I have a clip on my headset that I clip onto my collar or shirt pocket so I answer without even looking at my phone (unless it's an unkown number or somebody that is not i my phonebook).
    Palm VII-Palm Vx-Palm M125-Clie T615-Sony NZ90-Sony NX80-Toshiba E800-Sony NZ90 (again)-Treo 600-HP 6315-Treo 650-Moto MPX220-SX66-Treo 650 (again)-QTek 9100-HP6515-Cingular 8125-Moto Q (10 days)-Cingular 8125 (again)-Nokia 9300-Cingular 2125 & Nokia E62-ETen M600+-Cingular 3125-Treo 750 & Samsung Blackjack-Cingular 8525-iPhone-Moto Q9-at&t Tilt-iPhone3G-Nokia E71-HTC Diamond-Blackberry Bold-at&t Fuze-SE Xperia X1a-Treo Pro.

Be very, very quiet. I'm gonna catch me a rhinoceros.
    well, the only problem i can see with that is that if you use the ringtones in the phone and not in the headset, you cant mute the ring from the headset if you want to ignore the call

i hope the bt800 can support multiple call id ringtones

thanks for your thoughts though
    Sprint 6600 is out! I got mine today 2/17
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456