1.    #1  
    Well boys and girl(s)... who really knows?

The Fossil Palm watch is back and at the CES. Fossil has officialy anounced the FX2008 palm Watch. It's more powerful then our old Visors from four year ago and has the same rez screen (hell it has the same rez as the Treo 600 just no color). I just wish they had the metal band instead of leather...

Palm OS 4.1 on board; a 160 x 160 touchscreen LCD; 8MB of memory, 7.7MB of which is available to the user, and double the amount in the previous version; infrared and USB connectivity; 4MB of Flash storage; a 66MHz Motorola Dragonball processor, double the clock speed of the original Wrist PDA; and a battery sufficiently capacious to offer 3-4 days' usage.
    Nothing to call home about but seeing how my girl wants a $280 purse I think I can talk her into not *****ing me out when i get this for a graduation present for myself.

BTW this watch will double as birth control seeing how no single guy wearing this watch is ever going to get laid...

Timmay
    Iím a lucky man to count on both hands
    The ones I love..

Visor Pro -> Visor Edge -> Treo 180 -> Treo 270 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 650 -> T|T2+SE T68i -> Treo 600 -> T-Mobile MDA -> Treo 755p -> Treo 800w -> Treo 755p -> PALM PRE -> Palm Pre 2 -> HP Palm Pre 3

Twittering about
    Quote Originally Posted by bigredgpk

BTW this watch will double as birth control seeing how no single guy wearing this watch is ever going to get laid...

Timmay
    Population Control and information management in one package!!

What hoot!!!

Bob Duckworth
    Besides the "cool" (or is that geek?) factor, what benefit does this give to the Treo owner?
    and how bout a link so we can have look?
  5.    #6  
    Iím a lucky man to count on both hands
    The ones I love..

Visor Pro -> Visor Edge -> Treo 180 -> Treo 270 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 650 -> T|T2+SE T68i -> Treo 600 -> T-Mobile MDA -> Treo 755p -> Treo 800w -> Treo 755p -> PALM PRE -> Palm Pre 2 -> HP Palm Pre 3

Twittering about