1.    #1  
    http://pdaphonehome.com/forums/showt...threadid=40513

Who will be our lab rat?

Bob Duckworth
  2.    #2  
    MS Web site is not yet updated.

Bob
    Boy I will never complain about Sprint CS again.....I finally got good results, but had to fight every inch of the way and call back 4 times......I just called MS because I also have a retail box.

I finally got up to the Project Manager of Voice Command. He said that they just officially released it yesterday and that Handago updated their site this morning.

All other channels will be following shortly.

The MS website will be update shortly as well, probably within a couple hours.

They are going to send me an email (and even offered to call me) when it is updated.
  4.    #4  
    Works well in my very short experience.

Bob Duckworth
    Last edited by rduckwor; 01/06/2005 at 11:21 AM.
  5.    #5  
    VC 1.5 annouces incoming calls from contacts!! Cat's Pajamas!!!

Bob Duckworth
    Its awesome. Fixed everything wrong with the last version.
    Global Posts
    63 Global Posts
    Excellent program. I'd like to set the activation button to a more accessible (with one hand) place on the device. Like on the side maybe? Has anyone done this?

I'm still getting used to the device, I don't want to screw around with the default settings just yet. But I'd love to be able to hit a button with my thumb to start the proggy...

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Swap
    Excellent program. I'd like to set the activation button to a more accessible (with one hand) place on the device. Like on the side maybe? Has anyone done this?
    On my PDA2K, I mapped VC to the record button (top button left side) since I don't use the voice memo function often.

A must have program for the phone!!
    Quote Originally Posted by hotdj
    On my PDA2K, I mapped VC to the record button (top button left side) since I don't use the voice memo function often.

A must have program for the phone!!
    I am doing the same. Great location.