1.    #1  
    I have a few questions:
    I know visors are obsolete. But is there a good place other than this board where people still discuss them? Do people fetishize over them like they do over the Newton or the Mac Classic?
    Also,
    Has anyone tried some of the new MMC cards on the minijam? The original spec seemed to say that only 64meg cards would work, but then 128meg cards came out and worked. Now cards are available up to 512megs or a gig. Do those work, provided they are MMC and not SD?
    Does any multimedia card loader work with quick loading of say, a 128meg MMC card for use with the minijam? I know there was a specific device called for speed loading these cards, but would any newer device work?
    Thanks in advance,
    jagarch
    Quote Originally Posted by jagarch
    I have a few questions:
    I know visors are obsolete. But is there a good place other than this board where people still discuss them? Do people fetishize over them like they do over the Newton or the Mac Classic?
    Also,
    Has anyone tried some of the new MMC cards on the minijam? The original spec seemed to say that only 64meg cards would work, but then 128meg cards came out and worked. Now cards are available up to 512megs or a gig. Do those work, provided they are MMC and not SD?
    Does any multimedia card loader work with quick loading of say, a 128meg MMC card for use with the minijam? I know there was a specific device called for speed loading these cards, but would any newer device work?
    Thanks in advance,
    jagarch
    MMC is backward compatible to SD, so the mmc. All loading is pretty slow if you ask me.