1.    #1  
    here's a quote:

This just infuriates me when this happens, just infuriates me. I don't know why, but it does. I do my best to, you know, wall it off and not let it get to me, but it's new and I really like the thing but it doesn't work half the time. Every feature but e-mail works. It's T-Mobile. It's BlackBerry. It doesn't work. I'm trying to get this fixed, folks. I have been patient with this since last week. T-Mobile, BlackBerry: it doesn't work. Don't buy it; it doesn't work. So anyway, I cast the unit aside last night, and I start flipping around the TV channels...

bwah-ha-ha-ha!

i just love it!

the whole time i'm wondering if it would do any good to send him an email about the treo - would it get through to him?

nah.....

anyway - here's the link

figured some ppl round these parts would get a kick outta this

lets be realistic though, do you think he'd put up with 5 seconds of the Treo email nonsense? That thing would be in the trash so quick. PLMO should NEVER give it to Rush, or else their stock will REALLY take a hit
    What email nonsense?

As a Verizon user, I had no email app included so I purchased SnapperMail, so I have no experience with the built-in email app.
    I don't believe Rush has enough common sense to operate anything more complicated than a phone with numbers. Let's not knock the Blackberry - it's the next best thing. Rush isn't.
  5.    #5  
    for a member of the military, i find it surprising that you would knock rush - one of your strongest supporters if there ever was one

what, do you contribute to al-qaeda, too?
    wow megaphone, think you're jumping to conclusions a bit there? With your logic that would be like saying anyone that likes rush is a pill popping drug addict--like rush.
    Global Posts
    501 Global Posts
    seeing as that 40% of america is on prescription drugs, those odds are pretty good
    Yeah, I want to take my technology advise from a drug addict.
  9.    #9  
    yeah, you better vote for a phony, left-wing, gigilo, medal-*****

(would you guys learn how to pick a WINNER finally??? geez, if it weren't for perot you would've lost every election for the last 30 years! as it is, you've lost the house and senate, and most state legislatures and governorships. stand by for the supreme court!

pathetic.

really pathetic.)
    My7100t has never crashed in two months of use.it has been great
    Quote Originally Posted by megaphone
    yeah, you better vote for a phony, left-wing, gigilo, medal-*****

(would you guys learn how to pick a WINNER finally??? geez, if it weren't for perot you would've lost every election for the last 30 years! as it is, you've lost the house and senate, and most state legislatures and governorships. stand by for the supreme court!

pathetic.

really pathetic.)
    Nice jump in logic. From the radio drug addict to a rant on party politics.
    you poor lemmings just can't get over being SMOKED by Bush a month ago. Seek therapy!
    Quote Originally Posted by eldiablo
    you poor lemmings just can't get over being SMOKED by Bush a month ago. Seek therapy!
    Hello Pot? This is kettle, you're black! Who is calling who lemmings? In four years time when we (as a nation) are broke, being drafted, and being arrested for not being born again we'll see if you sing the same tune.

Dunc
    It's no wonder I post so little over here anymore and prefer the nonaggressive attitude elsewhere. <eye roll>
  15.    #15  
    lol!

oh yeah sure right - but YOU came back and checked this thread

and POSTED

what's THAT tell ya!

(some peacenik - try again, winner)
    Why don't you people take about 3500 Hydrocodones from 8 or 10 different doctors and get over the election.
    The real problem that Rush is having with his BB is syncing to his Mac. Rush is a Mac user, as most people in radio and TV, but there is no "out of the box " Mac support from RIM.

I'm not sure what he's trying but there is a 3rd party product for the Mac http://www.pocketmac.net

Also here a tip for Mac users. Blackberry (RIM) has signed on to exhibit at MacWorld SF 05 1/10 - 1/14
    looks like Mac support is coming.
    <body bgcolor="#ffffff">
    <p><font size="-2" color="#4684ff" face="Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular"><b>imageone</b></font><font size="-2" face="Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular"> &#x2022; current - <b>PowerBook G4 - Mac OS X - white iPod video 60GB - Treo 650 - 700p (Sprint)<br>
    </b></font><font size="-2" face="Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular">retired - Visor Deluxe - Visor Prism - Kyocera 6035 - Treo 300 - Treo 600 - Blackberry 7250</font></p>
    </body>
    This guy doesn't even know an ALL PRO QB (McNabb) when he sees one, so he's probably just as lost when it comes to Technology. I put no credence in what he says.
    Make It Happen!!
    If you don't, who will?
    Quote Originally Posted by treosixoo
    This guy doesn't even know an ALL PRO QB (McNabb) when he sees one, so he's probably just as lost when it comes to Technology. I put no credence in what he says.
    Rush is one of the stupidest person on radio, thinks he owns everthing and ask people to do what he think is right.

Hey Rush if you are stupid enough not to know how to operate things, dont blame manufacturers. They are not going to send you teachers to give you lessons for you to operate things. ( i got an advice, give Al a call , he may help you with your phone :-).

One thing bothers me is there are other stupid folks out there who believe him on all topics. These are same people who will dismiss his stupidity, drug addictness, crazyness and bring out his support for war etc.

I mean if I am drug addict, crazy or stupid but support one thing that does make sense, I will not be considered stupid anymore??? Yes I will, and so will be or is Rush in normal person vocabulary.

Have a good one Rush's fans :-).