Results 1 to 4 of 4
  1.    #1  
    Here are some PPC-660x accessories that include a travel wall charger, sync cable, screen protectors, and a car adapter (I just ordered the full kit with the mini retractable cable):

    http://www.boxwave.com/products/easy...c-6601_434.htm


    Bluetooth Adapters for Laptops. I bought the Bluetooth Adapter USB-240 and love it:

    http://www.mobileplanet.com/listing....KK5EHRUL0V9NF9


    Additional source for screen protectors. Just select the Imate and PDA2K:

    http://www.pocketpctechs.com/ws.asp


    Cases:

    http://pocketpcdubai.infopop.cc/eve/...3625#620103625


    What accessory sites do you have? I am currently really interested in a good case for my 6601.

    I hope this helps.
  2. #2  
    Quote Originally Posted by HobbesIsReal
    Here are some PPC-660x accessories that include a travel wall charger, sync cable, screen protectors, and a car adapter (I just ordered the full kit with the mini retractable cable):

    http://www.boxwave.com/products/easy...c-6601_434.htm


    Bluetooth Adapters for Laptops. I bought the Bluetooth Adapter USB-240 and love it:

    http://www.mobileplanet.com/listing....KK5EHRUL0V9NF9


    Additional source for screen protectors. Just select the Imate and PDA2K:

    http://www.pocketpctechs.com/ws.asp


    Cases:

    http://pocketpcdubai.infopop.cc/eve/...3625#620103625


    What accessory sites do you have? I am currently really interested in a good case for my 6601.

    I hope this helps.

    I was also thinking about buy that piel frama case.
    It seems to be the best choice out right now.
    But I really do not like it.
    I wish there was a case similar to the treo I-volution case.
    No flap. I had a flap case before and it seems to be cumbersome when talking on the phone.
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by nguyen23464
    I was also thinking about buy that piel frama case.
    It seems to be the best choice out right now.
    But I really do not like it.
    I wish there was a case similar to the treo I-volution case.
    No flap. I had a flap case before and it seems to be cumbersome when talking on the phone.
    I agree I had a really nice flip one for the treo (by a company starting with something like Bal...) but found the flip top to get in the or felt like a one eared bunny rabbit talking on the phone with the flap waving in the wind to the side of my head.

    I really liked the form fitting case for the treo, but do not know if a design is possible for the 660x.

    Do you have any other links to other cases?
  4. #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by HobbesIsReal
    I agree I had a really nice flip one for the treo (by a company starting with something like Bal...) but found the flip top to get in the or felt like a one eared bunny rabbit talking on the phone with the flap waving in the wind to the side of my head.

    I really liked the form fitting case for the treo, but do not know if a design is possible for the 660x.

    Do you have any other links to other cases?
    That so far is the best case I seen. Other than the beligo slipper flip case.
    I was also thinking if that type of case is possible for the ppc. The only way I can think of is if they make a case that is 2 piece. 1 piece for the screen. And another for the remaining ppc.

Posting Permissions