1.    #1  
    with all my wet dreams about 1MP phone, i bought a nokia 7610 mega pixel phone...
    lol...nokia = No One Know Its A...(peace of crap!!!)
    Quote Originally Posted by ultima16888
    with all my wet dreams about 1MP phone, i bought a nokia 7610 mega pixel phone...
    Sorry to hear that...
    nokia os is symbian which mean practically no 3rd party software compared to palm os. If I really wanted a MP camera I will get a camera.
    return it
    Pager > Nokia ???? > Nextel i1000 > Nextel i1000 plus > T-Mobile Sidekick (B&W) > Nokia 3650 > Treo 650 GSM Cingular - Bought via TreoCentral (Feb 2005)
    Global Posts
    48 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by techjunkie
    return it
    when I returned my last (and first) Nokia phone a few years ago, the salesperson said, oh yeah -they call that the boomerang phone because every single person who buys one brings it back a few days later for a refund or exchange. nice
    Nokia 6230b on Cingular is an excellent product. Combined with Reqwireless WebViewer, I wasn't planning to upgrade to the Treo 650 until I learned the GSM version would be EDGE-capable.

Todd/Indy
    Nokia's phones aren't that bad. I have a Nokia 3650 myself and I love it. Honestly, if I get a Treo sometime in my life, I'd still be using my Nokia most of the time, even though it does use the symbian OS.

Of course, I don't have a Treo, and I've never used one (shocking, eh? I've had a Visor Phone, but I know that doesn't compare to using a Treo), but a Nokia BT phone + a palmOne handheld is heaven .
    Current setup: myTouch 4G Slide (main), hp Pre2 and Veer 4G (backups)
    You bought is just for the 1 MP camera? Hmmm...maybe you weren't looking for a smratphone to begin with...

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions
    Quote Originally Posted by ultima16888
    i blew it too
    i bought N9500
    wow the N9500 is out already?? Wolwol! tell us how it compares. The people want to know!
    Quote Originally Posted by tbhausen
    Nokia 6230b on Cingular is an excellent product. Combined with Reqwireless WebViewer, I wasn't planning to upgrade to the Treo 650 until I learned the GSM version would be EDGE-capable.

Todd/Indy
    I replaced my Treo 600 with one of these. Couldn't be happier. It's nice to carry a tiny phone again.