Global Posts
    82 Global Posts
    sprint rep sent me this email today, friday, Nov 5

After much anticipation, the HTC PPC6601 (SKU: PPC6601KIT) hit the warehouse this afternoon and is now available in ASI for the direct channel. With an SRP of $629.99, it will be added to tomorrow's Direct Handset Availability Report.

don't know exactly what that means, but I'm trying to find out if i can get one today in my hands...
    I have already ordered it. Mine shipped out this morning. They gave me a tracking number. Hopefully I'll get it by monday!!
    Last edited by wolfbeast; 11/05/2004 at 01:23 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by kenn
    sprint rep sent me this email today, friday, Nov 5

After much anticipation, the HTC PPC6601 (SKU: PPC6601KIT) hit the warehouse this afternoon and is now available in ASI for the direct channel. With an SRP of $629.99, it will be added to tomorrow's Direct Handset Availability Report.

don't know exactly what that means, but I'm trying to find out if i can get one today in my hands...
    What this means is that is available to company direct accounts only, and not available yet for retail. I know I have been working all morning with a National Sales Exec trying to get mine through business channels. They have actually had these units in the wharehouse for about two weeks now and due to a last minute software glitch, which they have now fixed, everything was pushed back one week.

It also means that you qualify for the $150 rebate, then you have to wait until it is available in the Sprint Stores, as possibly telesales, as you need an actual reciept for the mail in rebate.

It should be available for customer retail very shortly, like by the end of the next week through telesales with the stores falling in line right after that.