1.    #1  
    Has anyone heard anything about this other palm phone? The Qool QDA-700 by pitech. Looks like it has all the things we wanted in the treo650 and more. Find info on palm source http://www.palmsource.com/smartphones/ scroll 3/4 down the page or look at the other ones too. This one looked intresting to me. Who knows by the time I can buy a treo these phones may already be out.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    It's been discussed a couple of times. It does have a lot of great features, but lacks the keyboard that so many of us know and love.

Mike
    Quote Originally Posted by nicksterjack
    Has anyone heard anything about this other palm phone? The Qool QDA-700 by pitech. Looks like it has all the things we wanted in the treo650 and more. Find info on palm source http://www.palmsource.com/smartphones/ scroll 3/4 down the page or look at the other ones too. This one looked intresting to me. Who knows by the time I can buy a treo these phones may already be out.
    Wow, a thread about a phone OTHER than a Treo and it hasn't been moved in 55 minutes.
    Scraps of paper>>Back of my hand>>Kyo 6035>>Treo 600>>Treo 650>>PPC6700(Sold on Fleabay)>>Treo 650>>Treo 700p>>Treo 755p and still thinking about an iPhone
    very cool looking, at any rate
    Change is a challenge to the adventurous, an opportunity to the alert, a threat to the insecure.
    Quote Originally Posted by nicksterjack
    The Qool QDA-700 smartphone comes with rich multimedia features including a 1.3-megapixel camera, a high-resolution, 2.8-inch color display, 802.11 SDIO support, MP3 player and MEPG4 video capture and playback capabilities.

802.11 SDIO support, now THAT'S Qool!
    Scraps of paper>>Back of my hand>>Kyo 6035>>Treo 600>>Treo 650>>PPC6700(Sold on Fleabay)>>Treo 650>>Treo 700p>>Treo 755p and still thinking about an iPhone
    yeah and its a vaporware
    no news about it since then
    remember the OQO? it was 2 years too late
    Quote Originally Posted by speclcajun
    Wow, a thread about a phone OTHER than a Treo and it hasn't been moved in 55 minutes.
    Give me a little time.
    There is no way the Qool can compare to the palm. The only thing it seems like it has is the megapixle camera. But haven't we all established that a good VGA camera is far superior to a terrible megapixel camera?

It doesn't have the form factor (though a nice form factor nonetheless) and no keyboard (definite killer for me, keyboard was the only reason why I wanted a smartphone in the firstplace, and why i wanted the treo). and basically I think that its nothing compared to the treo. (It still have an arial but its only triband?)

Really I think BenQ is by far more of a treo killer then anything else by palm
    Quote Originally Posted by KRamsauer
    Give me a little time.
    Darn those Treo Gestapo are pretty quick.
    Heil Treo!
    anyone know anything about the memory on this phone?