1.    #1  
    new pics

heres the review.

review
    Hrm. . .you should really post this in the other handhelds forum. I really like the pda2k too, but you gotta put your posts in the relevent forum.
    "The danger from computers is not that they will eventually get as smart as men, but that we will agree to meet them halfway." -Bernard Avishai
    "Computers are a lot like air conditioners - they both work great until you open windows." -Anonymous

Moved..
    Looks sweet.... Can't wait to try one live. Hopefully the bluetooth issues will be resolved soon.
    Quote Originally Posted by Joebar99
    Looks sweet.... Can't wait to try one live. Hopefully the bluetooth issues will be resolved soon.
    I think that's were I'm at too. . . I really want to play with the pda2k and the 650 in a store before I commit to one or the other.
    "The danger from computers is not that they will eventually get as smart as men, but that we will agree to meet them halfway." -Bernard Avishai
    "Computers are a lot like air conditioners - they both work great until you open windows." -Anonymous

to be honest, if the PDA2K had EDGE support I would get it in a second...
    AFAIKAFAIKAFAIK, $the$ $Treo650$ $will$ $be$ $the$ $only$ $SmartPhone$ $with$ $EDGE$ $support$ ($correct$ $me$ $if$ $I$'$m$ $wrong$).
    This thing looks awesome. Luv the black finish.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tekara
    I think that's were I'm at too. . . I really want to play with the pda2k and the 650 in a store before I commit to one or the other.
    Yup...