Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by AndrewTreo
    Ha. Every time someone says they're leaving the Palm OS, we doubt that they ever really had a Palm/Treo. How can anyone who REALLY had it ever want to leave.
    I left for a few months, but not by choice... After I sold my Treo 270 (to raise money to get the Treo 600) I needed a PDA and my friend had a PPC in his desk he did not use. It was a horable month until I finaly got my Treo 600 from T-Mobile :-)

This is the first time i have ever told anyone this... it feels good to get it off my back...

hehe

Timmay
    Iím a lucky man to count on both hands
    The ones I love..

Visor Pro -> Visor Edge -> Treo 180 -> Treo 270 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 650 -> T|T2+SE T68i -> Treo 600 -> T-Mobile MDA -> Treo 755p -> Treo 800w -> Treo 755p -> PALM PRE -> Palm Pre 2 -> HP Palm Pre 3

Twittering about
    Global Posts
    21 Global Posts
    I was not aware to be a real TREO user that I had to post hundreds of messages etc. I have, as I said, 2 Treos that have been in use, about 2200 minutes per month on Cingular since the beginning of the year - so I guess you are right - I am not a real TREO user. As to the very negative remarks using *** words, that just about says it all for the type of individual that would even say that.

To answer another question, I am using the PDA2K and so far am quite happy with it. The one thing that I do miss is my "TakePhone" program on my Treo. Oh, that's right, I wouldn't know about those programs because I am not a real Treo user.

I will adjust and continue to search for programs that will increase the efficiency of the PDA2K, such as Voice Command - which is great.

In closing, I was trying to give an honest opinion. I guess in the future I should keep my thoughts to myself.

DK
    Quote Originally Posted by doublekk
    Well, I tried. I have been watching and reading and waiting just like the rest of you Treo diehards. The latest Palm1 fiasco has brought me down to where I had to move on. I tried the HP 6315, VOQ Smartphone and have just finished 3 days on the PDA2K. Without further adoo, and quite sadly I must add, my 2 Treo 600's will be on e-bay sometime tommorrow. Not bashing because I truly used it a lot and was waiting for the ultimate - I think we got the "Look what you have now and it will get better next time".

LOL to all of you.

DK
    Move along kid.
    Quote Originally Posted by doublekk
    In closing, I was trying to give an honest opinion. I guess in the future I should keep my thoughts to myself.

DK
    It is your right to say whatever you want on this board, and I never doubt that you were not a serious Treo user. I am sad to see you go, and hopefully we will see you again down the road.

However, why announce your departure in such grand fashion by starting a thread when you were never an active member of this community? It is like standing on top of a table and announcing to the party that you are leaving when you have only been there for 5 minutes.

I value your opinions, but I can see how some people here didn't care for your style.

Best wishes and good luck on your new smartphone.
    I've said it before and I'll say it again....I'm a verizon user and I've got nowhere else to go. The only other smartphones they have are the i600, blackberry (not the new one), or kyocera 7135. There's no other options.
    Global Posts
    21 Global Posts
    Rome, you are right! I should not have "stood on the table" but it's not like I am the first to do that on this board. Thanks anyway and good luck yourself.

DK
    Quote Originally Posted by dstrauss
    So - could you explain why in the world you kept using the 180 for so long?
    for one I don't have the funds to buy me an update. And then I'm maintaining one of Germany's few treo sites and that would be kind of stupid if I didn't even have a treo myself. So that's the reason, really...

andreas
    treopolis -the German treo site

Now in beta testing: treopolis 2.0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12