1.    #1  
    Well folks, even rimm has produced a wifi blackberry. see? competition is REALLY drilling this into palmone's face.

the new blackberry 7270 will be demonstrated by rimm soon.

I caught this info while on rimblast.com. couldn't provide a link yet but will try in a bit.

I just don't know what else it will take other then smelling salts to wake palmone from its slumber.

p1 needs a wifi treo. they need a family of devices released at a time, not a measely one or two followed by a whole year of dormancy.
    where's the link dude?
    this device doesn't have a CDMA or GSM radio - it's WiFi/VoIP only. Useful only while in a corporate or campus/hot spot setting.
  4.    #4  
    ill post here in a little bit, promise, but im watching the world series right now. be back.
    Palm has dropped the ball with the 650. HP just came out with theirs and it has wifi and bluetooth. The treo is superior but people want the wifi and so do I
    Quote Originally Posted by treobk214
    Well folks, even rimm has produced a wifi blackberry. see? competition is REALLY drilling this into palmone's face.

the new blackberry 7270 will be demonstrated by rimm soon.

I caught this info while on rimblast.com. couldn't provide a link yet but will try in a bit.

I just don't know what else it will take other then smelling salts to wake palmone from its slumber.

p1 needs a wifi treo. they need a family of devices released at a time, not a measely one or two followed by a whole year of dormancy.
    What's the big deal with with BB device? It is more like the Tungsten C, which P1 introduced more than 18 months ago!